Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whip-Its

How bad is this shit for you. Is it worth it it? I played around with this shit a while back did a few of them. But recently I went out and purchased a Cracker of my own along with 4 boxes of cartriges. So I did maybe a lil over a hundred whip-its in my life, mainly in the past week. What are the effects of this on my body.

Originally posted by djsquillz

whip its kill brain cells at a phenomenal rate. have you started to feel dumber the day after you suck a lot of baloons yet? if not, you will. in my opinion, the 1 minute high you get from it is not worth the price you pay in brain cells.

i agree, havent done them since i was like 15 and then i did it only once..not my thing......i like crack:eek: :laugh:

Originally posted by djsquillz

whip its kill brain cells at a phenomenal rate.

Not entirely true.

If administered with Oxygen (like at the dentist's) N2O does not kill brain cells.

The problem is that the Nitrous effect is ampliefied/enhanced when u "starve" your brain cells of the remaining Oxygen (which isn't already being displaced by the N2O).

The closer you can get to asphixiation the better the high... and this happens when you do a balloon, (or any othere delivery method) and breath/rebreath only N2O.

Try a balloon when dropping or stoned, the photoframe slingshot effect is short of amazing... tho it lasts only 1/16th of a second... or a lifetime in your mind

psssSSSTTT! the sweet call of N2O :D

Originally posted by jimk29

One of the craziest things that I remeber was going into Amnesia in Ibiza, and right next to the bar they had a table set up that they were selling balloons at... LOL, that was a fun night!!

:confused: why didnt i see this? which room? lol

Originally posted by trajik2600

actually, no.

..Yeah, I'm going to have to agree here with that... The best way to do whippits is to get a whole box of those confectionary NO2 canisters from a restaurant supply place and get a whip cream Cracker to do them out of... I could never understand why these kids would pass around a ballon that everyone was huffing from, when by the second person practically, there's very little actual nitrous left and all you're doing is sucking in someones breath mixed with a little little bit of gas..

..By getting a cracker and parcelling out hits from it, each person that steps up to the plate gets a fresh hit. You hold it for 10 or 15 seconds and then BAM, you're blowing up... I'm of course talking about this in the context of when you're rolling... It only really kills brain cells when you overdo it, or like I said above: you're passing that stupid fucking ballon around...

...Just say no to the communal balloon huffing...Just say yes to a cracker!...Simple...:aright:..

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by replicorexxx

How bad is this shit for you. Is it worth it it? I played around with this shit a while back did a few of them. But recently I went out and purchased a Cracker of my own along with 4 boxes of cartriges. So I did maybe a lil over a hundred whip-its in my life, mainly in the past week. What are the effects of this on my body.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: