Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After you give a girl a facial

xlr8ted

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

Now what if they do not want you to do it but you do it anyway? Does that make them a whore or are you just an asshole. OR if you use a towel to wipe it up the you pretend that is a clean towel when they wipe their face.

I think I am leaning towards the asshole, but...............

sooooooooooooo hilarious!

nice one :)

D-M

It depends on who you do it with. If you pop a nut on some girl you spend one night with, your impression of her may diminish quite a bit. However, if it's your girlfriend who you've been dating for over a year, and she lets you shoot your nut on her face because she loves you, and knows you love doing it, it's not a bad thing. In that case, she's doing it because she knows it makes you happy.

That's what I love about long relationships - the total freedom of sexuality. :)

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i don't get it.. would you rather have a girl who doesnt know what the fuck she's doing in bed? i assume, from experience, that a girl who's willing to take a facial is a PLUS. doesnt make me a tramp, makes me a good lover.

Exactly...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Do you lose all respect for her? I gave my ex a facial, and that was it, I couldn't look at her the same? Who wants to wear a cum-mask? Obviously some whore that doesn't care about herself... Right after I covered her face, my heart dropped and wanted the cum off, but it stayed for a few, by the time it was off, all respect was gone.

I don't see how it translates to a loss of respect. I think it's fun to do it, and usually girls are good sports about it. At least the girls I run with...

Originally posted by nomembername

It's fairly simple when you think about it...if a girl is willing to drop to her knees and have you pull your dick out of her mouth and continue to jerk off while she stares up at you with her mouth open until you bust a big fat load all over her face... SHE'S A FILTHY WHORE! And I can guarantee that she's letting other guys fuck her in the ass, then sucking them off and letting them do the same thing.

It's actually a proven fact!

I think you've got some deep-rooted issues, my friend.

Only immuture guys who don't understand women would lose respect for a women because she likes to do that.

Ask yourself this, is she a prostitute and you paid her to do it? if so then she is a whore and she dosen't deserve respect. Did you just meet her in a club, you don't know her name and she is on her knees in the bathroom then yes she gets no respect but if a girl you go out with or your girlfriend/wife does it then she is a keeper.

:swallow:

Originally posted by howardstone

WHAT!? what girlfriends have you had?? My girlfriends have NEVER let me give a facial to them... well givith my last two girlfriends got there periods EVERY god-damm week (or so they told me, those fucking nuns) .....me giving a girlfriend a facial is a dream only:D

Its a requirement for me, they must love to swallow or there is no future.

:D

Originally posted by gager

Only immuture guys who don't understand women would lose respect for a women because she likes to do that.

Ask yourself this, is she a prostitute and you paid her to do it? if so then she is a whore and she dosen't deserve respect. Did you just meet her in a club, you don't know her name and she is on her knees in the bathroom then yes she gets no respect but if a girl you go out with or your girlfriend/wife does it then she is a keeper.

:swallow:

:cool: :cool: :aright: :aright: :aright: AGREED !!