Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, where to start???

I wanna thank Flip & themrs...you guys rock!!

I had never been to Fliptoniaa Land, man...what a blast!

Just by the cars parked outside when I got there I figured:

dude, it's ON!

I met so many people I cant even remember, everyone was so down and cool. Well then again, my friend Jack Daniels was partying with me the whole night so go figure right?

I walk inside and EV is kicking some guys azz! :laugh: :laugh:

Digged GrooveEric's set all the way. Nexxusgroove, bad ass lighting dawg. Koky & Happyface - dude, you guys made my night!! As always a pleasure to see CrzyC (this girl has a permanent smile on her face, you just got to love her!), the Blingster (who seemed to have logged on to bangedup.com by the time I got to talk to him); browneydtrouble, girl was dancing away! Obby, great to meet ya bro.

Jimmy T, sorry I didnt get to hear your set, you know I dig the sounds.

MrMiami, niiiice set!

When the garage doors closed I felt like I was somewhere in an underground club...nothing I've experienced before.

I am SO glad I am a member of this site, all you guys & gals rock,

here's to next time & nothing but good times!!

CHEERS!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Originally posted by CrzyC

5) Tac...you bailed without saying goodbye...

Im sorry Crazy C, the friend that I was with needed to leave cause he had work on Sunday. I had a good time at the party…..hope you liked the last song I played….ill see you on friday:cool: ;)

Originally posted by tac13081

Im sorry Crazy C, the friend that I was with needed to leave cause he had work on Sunday. I had a good time at the party…..hope you liked the last song I played….ill see you on friday:cool: ;)

All good...kinda figured...he was looking like he was ready to book it. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for that song. I know a lot of peeps think its cheesy but the lyriks have changed my life like you wouldnt believe!!!! I was amazed when you dropped it! :D

Good lord this thread is long as fuck!

I just wanted to thank you all again for being such great guests.

Nexus - Thanks for the whole smoke/lights set up. You really outdid yourself. :)

Thanks to all who provided the equipment, Lyrik, Eric, MrMiami, etc.

Koky - My favorite helper... :heart:

Leo and Jackie - Thanks for cooking!! And Leo... Damn those sausages!! :mad::tongue:

I actually did have to kick a couple of people out at about 8:30pm on Sunday, but I won't mention any names... ;).

A special thanks to those that started helping the clean-up even before the garage door went down, especially Gina, you're the bomb :kiss2:.

Beatfriek - I hope you had a great b-day! And I want to thank you again for everything! You're an amazing guy and it was awesome getting to know you. :biggrin:

Again, thanks to all for coming out and making it memorable. :)

Originally posted by themrs

I actually did have to kick a couple of people out at about 8:30pm on Sunday, but I won't mention any names... ;).

LMAO! Your husband said that I am a "Staple at the Land"...but damn that "other guy" just wouldnt leave...;)

Thanks again my dear see you later tonight...unless I collapse of exhaustion first!:D

Originally posted by CrzyC

LMAO! Your husband said that I am a "Staple at the Land"...but damn that "other guy" just wouldnt leave...;)

Thanks again my dear see you later tonight...unless I collapse of exhaustion first!:D

You got it!

I'm gonna go do some more cleaning now. :hat:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

As always a pleasure to see CrzyC (this girl has a permanent smile on her face, you just got to love her!)

Thanks Digital! I remember seeing your friend standing in front of the garage door after it closed and thinking...DAMN! We even got a Bouncer from Space! :laugh:

CrzyC:

Thank you for everything....you saved me a couple times during the night,youre great and we had a blast around you,im glad you enjoyed my sets(especially the second one)......youre one hardcore party girl....and we love that!!!!!!!!

see you soon!

BLENDPROD and MRS BLEND

:D

Originally posted by Bling

yep nexus there was i know cuz i went in the bounce house right after eating and driking then felt like shit for 30 min.

thats when macfunk came up to me in teh garage with me streched out on the couch drinkin water askin if i was fucked up lol

Maybe its your face that your eyes come out:eek: like bling bling.

Wow...where to start....still recovering from CP BBQ FEST 2004 "The Land". Great turn-out...met a lot of new people and chilled with some pretty familiar ones as well. What can be said that already hasn't about the land.....paradise garage????!?!?! Insane set-up....sounded great and even better when the door was closed....DJs were all on point...so hard to say who was my favorite....but I gotta give it up to Cianci & Fonseca...genius! Eric Kittel...fucking great job....very on point and PERFECT sound for that time of night....by the time I looked for you to say hi....I think you had already left. Who else....of course JT...Domingo always on! DJ SS killing it old school style....best I have heard him play. So many more....but have to say I had thea lot of fun when Mirza and I were taggging early morning right before I left. MrMiami....was diggin it the whole time I was in and out of the garage.

THE BAR....I faintly remember it being STOCKED.....of course that was when the sun was still out.....by the time there was no beer left I went to go make a drink and it was demolished....ended up drinking the 151 and coke....OUCH...what a way to end the night. The Madden crew......I must have came in there 4 or 5 times and asked if the Bears were winning (even if nobody was that team)...they didn't seem to catch it....too into the game....LEO YOU THE MAN....REPRESENT FOR DA CHICAGO BEARS BRO!

Crazy night...fog, lights, horns all we needed were strippers.....er oh wait from what I hear they were there too.....WHY DO I ALWAYS LEAVE RIGHT BEFORE THE STRIPPERS.....Flip now you know what you need.....STRIPPER POLE!

I can't even go into the whole naming names thing because there were entirely too many people to remember and entirely too many drinks that were had that night. I think I went from zero to :smoke::bong::pint::drunk::screwy: as soon as I stepped into the back of the garage. Many thanks to Flip and the Mrs for hosting and having to deal with the insane people we can all be...you guys did a great job and to everyone that helped out as well....this party was a prime example of what good friends can do when we all come together as one community regardless of musical preferences, ethnic backgrounds, age etc......its great to be in a place where none of that really matters and everyone shares a common respect and love for our culture as a whole. How can the next BBQ even live up......if its not at the land we may have to rent out bicentennial park.

That was thaaaaaaa SHIT BBQ - Party - Gathering ...Thanks Flip - Toni ...You are good people...Dope garage!!! It was soo cool to see faces I haven't seen in a while...plus meeting new heads 2...By the way Andrew Chibale...a pleassure meeting u buddy...I'm listening to your cd right now actually...DOPE SHIT!!..

Also...Nice seeing u again Lyrik..Mr. Mattas..Jimmy T..Mirza..Dj XL..

Dj SS..Obby...Michael Warren...Trouble..POD.. and others I've might of missed to name..Plus I must say it was cool to meet Wendel...good peoplez!! Ohhh and Chloe...WOW you go girl!!...Love your style..nice set..Partys like this is what makes it fun to be a DJ and a person that loves Electronic Dance Music..The people...The music...The vibe...The feeling...The moment..The place....All those elements where there to make it a memorable social gathering of party heads that love there underground music.......:cool:

.......................When is the next one...??

Originally posted by michaelmartin

That was thaaaaaaa SHIT BBQ - Party - Gathering ...Thanks Flip - Toni ...You are good people...Dope garage!!! It was soo cool to see faces I haven't seen in a while...plus meeting new heads 2...By the way Andrew Chibale...a pleassure meeting u buddy...I'm listening to your cd right now actually...DOPE SHIT!!..

Also...Nice seeing u again Lyrik..Mr. Mattas..Jimmy T..Mirza..Dj XL..

Dj SS..Obby...Michael Warren...Trouble..POD.. and others I've might of missed to name..Plus I must say it was cool to meet Wendel...good peoplez!! Ohhh and Chloe...WOW you go girl!!...Love your style..nice set..Partys like this is what makes it fun to be a DJ and a person that loves Electronic Dance Music..The people...The music...The vibe...The feeling...The moment..The place....All those elements where there to make it a memorable social gathering of party heads that love there underground music.......:cool:

.......................When is the next one...??

Amen! Good to see you Bro.