Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chloé Maya & Bingo @ Jazid Review?

treepwood728

So what did u guys think. Awesome night or what. Great Pre WMC party huh? I was trying to write a review but the night was so amazing and fun that i don't think i can describe.

To those who where there i would love to read your reviews. And i'm glad so many people showed up and seemed to have a good time. Also Pictures will be posted soon.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i <3 chloe,bingo,maya and of course jazid.

i dont know what to say but it was an amazing night and im in tears now because it is over .. wmc cannot come quick enough .. i can't wait to see you all again and for those of you who missed it .. you'll have another oppurtunity very soon.

i can't wait for the recordings .. some amazing music was played last night and i loved every minute of it.

thank you domingo/chloe/maya .. its been amazing weekend that none of us wanted to end .. see you in a couple of weeks.

and thanks to everyone who came from long and far to party with us it was a pleasure .. we must do it all again real soon.

The return of the A|X bucket hat!!!

Great to see so many CPers out last night!!!

Just like at the BBQ, Chloe rocked it! I'm surprised she doesn't play any regular venues in Seattle! Although I didn't stay very long, I really enjoyed last night!

Great to finally meet lilliz! How did I miss you at the BBQ?

And to everyone else...

Chloe Harris

bingo

rcrespo

phrankadelic

brwneydtrouble

poisoniv

macboy

digital7

sobeton

mursa

absolutv

coolassleo

norahmiami

ekitel

marcodavalos

and whoever else I was too drunk to notice, great to see all of you!!!

:D:hat:

So i guess treepwood was the guy snapping the pics last night. :cool: I'll introduce myself next time. Let us know where you're posting them.

Another great night. Ramon, please thank Chloe and Maya for providing us with a weekend of great music. She will be missed, even if only for a month. Maybe you should start sending her and Seth the apartment listings for Miami (hint!).

Great to see all the CP regulars and some new faces. Even some of the hardcore Fliptonians (is that a word now?) made it out. :laugh:

Lilliz, glad you made it. Get ready, we're coming to the Clevelander very soon!!!! :D

Poysoniv, good chatting with ya. Hope to see you there again soon.

Jackie, hope you made it home alright!

Tony, Mursa, Marco, Philip, AbsolutV (aka SanLocoV), Bingo, etc. - always good hangin with you all.

im at a loss of words and in disbelief about last night, it was so amazing.

thanks for everyone who came out to support :) i hope you enjoyed it as much as we did

thanks again so much for supporting what were rying to do at jazid

-domingo

some serious beats where being thrown down last night at Jazid. :eek: Chloé, Maya, and Domingo impressed the hell out of me. Chloé was smooth as silk, a joy to watch and listen to. I don't think she ever stopped dancing, even when she was dropping bombs on the dex.:laugh: Maya just blew me away with her laid back style, and funky beats. Domingo manages to bring it week in and week out. his beats can be chill or slamming, but he always keeps you interested.:cool:

Props to my little crew Miriam, Jackie, Liz, and Jose. Big shout out to the CP peeps in da house out supporting. Thanks to Ramon for yet again introducing me to some DJ’s; I might not have gotten the opportunity to hear. ;)

Also congratulations to Ramon on the Unrestricted WMC party.

:aright:

Originally posted by macboy

So i guess treepwood was the guy snapping the pics last night. :cool: I'll introduce myself next time. Let us know where you're posting them.

Another great night. Ramon, please thank Chloe and Maya for providing us with a weekend of great music. She will be missed, even if only for a month. Maybe you should start sending her and Seth the apartment listings for Miami (hint!).

Great to see all the CP regulars and some new faces. Even some of the hardcore Fliptonians (is that a word now?) made it out. :laugh:

Lilliz, glad you made it. Get ready, we're coming to the Clevelander very soon!!!! :D

Poysoniv, good chatting with ya. Hope to see you there again soon.

Jackie, hope you made it home alright!

Tony, Mursa, Marco, Philip, AbsolutV (aka SanLocoV), Bingo, etc. - always good hangin with you all.

Thanks Dan always a pleasure. We are giving Chloé some materials from rent.net to check out ;) expect some info about wmc and the sunday night in general the next couple of days.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND SUPPORTED US LAST NIGHT. :)

Recordings of the night will be broadcast at some point in the future. :)

Originally posted by sobeton

some serious beats where being thrown down last night at Jazid. :eek: Chloé, Maya, and Domingo impressed the hell out of me. Chloé was smooth as silk, a joy to watch and listen to. I don't think she ever stopped dancing, even when she was dropping bombs on the dex.:laugh: Maya just blew me away with her laid back style, and funky beats. Domingo manages to bring it week in and week out. his beats can be chill or slamming, but he always keeps you interested.:cool:

Props to my little crew Miriam, Jackie, Liz, and Jose. Big shout out to the CP peeps in da house out supporting. Thanks to Ramon for yet again introducing me to some DJ’s; I might not have gotten the opportunity to hear. ;)

Also congratulations to Ramon on the Unrestricted WMC party.

:aright:

Glad you enjoyed it .. told you it was a do not miss thing. :) Yeah CHloe/Maya and Domingo just fuckin rocked last night. You lot have no idea whats in store for WMC. :eek:

Elephant.gifElephant.gifElephant.gifElephant.gif

great weekend with super peepsssssssssss

patrick's party.. the fiasco that was Jazid last night... me slowly recovering for the next day or so...

me writing incomplete and fragmented sentences..

cant top that. slayer.gif

last night at Jazid was one of the most memorable nights Ive had.. such good times.. people laughing.. joking.. drinking.. smoking.. falling over chairs.. it was a thing of beauty.. big prop's to the DJ's last night.. you guys were fantastic

big props to all that made it out last night.. without ya'll supporting, last night wouldnt of been possible