Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dragon Fly?

kslik

@ infusion: thursday nights? What time do you normally get there, I've been there at 10, every Thursday for the past month. :)

@ jamiro: When does pimphand spin?

@vicman: The sushi is pretty good and that Cold saki is a cool alternative to my normal whisky.

Originally posted by kslik

@ infusion: thursday nights? What time do you normally get there, I've been there at 10, every Thursday for the past month. :)

@vicman: The sushi is pretty good and that Cold saki is a cool alternative to my normal whisky.

pimphand spins epic trance, jamiroguy is as epic is one can get . . . :eek: :eek: :D

i just don't understnd why they give me a weird look when i ask for my sushi to be smothered in cheese . . . :confused:

Yes -- I missed last week, but was there for the two before that, and will be there this week.

I usually meet my friends there around 9, we drink and eat sushi for a while downstairs, then we go upstairs for the honey-flavored shindig! :)

i have lots of pics on my site @ http://kellyanncollins.com

;)

Pimphand is in full effect on Tuesday's and Friday's. Funky house music. :)

Originally posted by therunner

I think it's a cool place. good Sushi and the martini's will knock you on your ass.

Over priced, but hey, that's the price of being "metropolitan"

sounds good to me. I wish Dragonfly would do a wal-mart and have roll-back prices days on drinks.