Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAVORITE WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME???

1) "The Polish Hammer" Ivan Putski

2) Bob Backlund

3) The Road Warriors

4) Superfly Snooka

5) "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Gotta respect a man who has the balls to wear a skirt in wrestling. Besides, anyone remember when he hit Snuka upside the head with a coconut in Piper's Pit (I can't believe I still remember that - a fountain of useless knowledge)...

To name just a few of the old guys.

Originally posted by TDMA:

5) "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Gotta respect a man who has the balls to wear a skirt in wrestling. Besides, anyone remember when he hit Snuka upside the head with a coconut in Piper's Pit (I can't believe I still remember that - a fountain of useless knowledge)...

To name just a few of the old guys.

That was one of wrestleing's all time best moments. I don't even know how old I was when I saw (maybe 10) that but I remeber it perfectly.

Gotta be the Road Warriors. As a team, they can whup anybody. Individually, gotta go with Jesse da body Ventura. What a fucking character. Those were the good old days. Started in wrestling when I used to run home after 6th grade to watch Lucha Libre with the old mil mascara, chavo guerroro, roddy piper (yes he was on Lucha Libre, channel 47), then graduated to the Bob Backlund days of fighting Killer Kahn (though i always thought of him as a wus for not fighting Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan), then on to the Wrestlemanias. It is waaayy to commercialized now. I think i'm gonna cry..excuse me for a minute.

Originally posted by kaspr:

That was one of wrestleing's all time best moments. I don't even know how old I was when I saw (maybe 10) that but I remeber it perfectly.

I think I was about ten at the time too. I can't believe someone else remembered that. Remember the huge controversy it caused??? Damn, I still laugh when I think about that...

Rowdy Roddy Piper, the coconut incident & when he took that little black midget that looked like Mr.T & shaved his head on Piper's Pit. Classic !!!

For tag-team: Road Warriors.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

champ: ric flair

tag team: road warriors

group: 4 horsemen (ric flair, tully blanchard, arn and ole anderson)

best grudge: nikita koloff v. magnum t.a.

craziest matches: undertaker v. mankind and hardy boyz ladder match

favorite fat guy: king kong bundy

funniest outfits: killer bees

woman wrestler: lita

best move: dusty rhodes bionic elbow

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I think a wrestler is not judged by his ability, sorry guys it's fake, but by how much shit he talks. These are the people that are in the spotlight, not the guys that fly acroos the ring etc... So my pick for best wrestler is *drum roll please*

BIG PAPPA PUMP!!!

bpp008t.jpg

He talks the best shit and gets in everybody's face, including the crowd. He was also a professional wrestler at The Univ. of Michigan so I'm sure he could kick the shit out of most of these guys in real life. Anyone need a tissue cause they just found out that it is fake?

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

ken98_2s.jpg

-Ricfutures

I think a wrestler is not judged by his ability, sorry guys it's fake, but by how much shit he talks. These are the people that are in the spotlight, not the guys that fly acroos the ring etc... So my pick for best wrestler is *drum roll please*

BIG PAPPA PUMP!!!

bpp008t.jpg

He talks the best shit and gets in everybody's face, including the crowd. He was also a professional wrestler at The Univ. of Michigan so I'm sure he could kick the shit out of most of these guys in real life. Anyone need a tissue cause they just found out that it is fake?

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

ken98_2s.jpg

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

BIG PAPPA PUMP!!!

bpp008t.jpg

It may be fake, but some wrestlers have way better moves and wrestling techniques than others. Everyone loves the High Flying Hardy Boys and they never talk on the mic.

My all time faves are:

Mil Mascara

Superfly Snuka

Bob Backlund

The Rock

Stone Cold

Those Damn Dudleys

HHH

Goldberg

Hardy's

Iron Mike Sharpe lol

------------------

"A fool and his money are soon partying."

"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route."

JYD was great for the 80s. The Ultimate Warrior is a piece of shit and an a hole.

Best US wrestlers:

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Chris Benoit

3. Justin Credible

4. The Rock

5. HHH

US wrestling does not even compare to All Japan. You have to see it to know what I was talking about.

-The wrestling may be pre-determined but the injuries are real. Wrestlers are the most under appreciated athletes in our county.

fgoldberg

KING KONG BUNDY

Man Mountain Mike

Superstar Billy Graham

Don Muraco

The Moondogs, Spot and Rex

SD "Special Delivery" Jones

------------------

I've been called a greasy thug too, and it hurts every time!

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Originally posted by ricfutures:

BIG PAPPA PUMP!!!

bpp008t.jpg

It's fake? Faker than Pamela Sue Anderson's tittys? Oh nooo. All these wasted years...

Archived