Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's political....

xxgrooveericxx

If the Presidential Election was today, who would you vote for?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If the Presidential Election was today, who would you vote for?

• George W. Bush
    • John Kerry
    • I don't vote
    • Who cares, my vote won't count anyway

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if the election were today, who would you vote for?

Definitely NOT Bush.

This jackass of a president has not only sunked the national debt to the lowest of point (hmmm kinda like his father when he was president, does it run on the family???); sent innocent troops to be killed in Iraq over a war that didnt need to be started and has no clue that he could make a double of a chimp with all his dumbass remarks.

Yeah, he wont get my vote as you can tell. :finger:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

So, if the election were today, who would you vote for?

Definitely NOT Bush.

This jackass of a president has not only sunked the national debt to the lowest of point (hmmm kinda like his father when he was president, does it run on the family???); sent innocent troops to be killed in Iraq over a war that didnt need to be started and has no clue that he could make a double of a chimp with all his dumbass remarks.

Yeah, he wont get my vote as you can tell. :finger:

Thats right what we need is another president that will go into office and give another country 3 billion dollars in finacial aid to build nuclear arms....but thats okay because as long as we as citizens are financially prosperous we can choose to ignore impending threats to national security.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

come on man...ur smarter than that..dont sell urself short...:tongue:

:finger: in spite of the fact that Dean's campaign took a nose dive. the fact is he energized the Democratic Party and brought serious issues to the forefront, and that can't be overlooked. I'm not a big Kerry fan at all. in fact his senate record leaves a lot to be desired. if Kerry expects to unify the party, he better select a VP that can at least balance things out. our we will have another Michael Dukakis campaign fiasco. ;)

I don't like Kerry too much , but I definetly pick him over Bush anyday . But Bush is definetly once smart mofo though by courting the Tradicionalists/Religious rednecks of the south along with the Nascar dads .....unfortunatly some of the most ignorant people in this country are also the most politically active . :idea:

granted that Bush inherited a country with a terrible act like 9/11.. but his un-wise decision making has been his eventual downfall. i will be voting for Kerry becuase Bush just doesnt have what it takes to run a country like the United States... maybe for a country like Fiji or something, yeah... but not for the red, white and blue.

I can't believe there are this many Bush voters here - you guys say you like clubbing, well, if it was up to Bush and his religious fanatic cronies, there wouldn't BE any clubs.

I can't believe there are so many people on a message board like this, who have no problem with an administration that continually attempts to legislate "morality"....

Originally posted by patrickl

I can't believe there are this many Bush voters here - you guys say you like clubbing, well, if it was up to Bush and his religious fanatic cronies, there wouldn't BE any clubs.

I can't believe there are so many people on a message board like this, who have no problem with an administration that continually attempts to legislate "morality"....

there sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been saying it forever....that y i dont bother with politics with any1 on this board.....most of them totally dont get the picture!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse - I can't believe you'd vote for Bush. His stance on tort reform alone should personally offend you (as a future attorney that is). I'm just very scared of what will happen if GW stays in office, once he no longer has to worry about re-election he's going to push his radical right wing fundamentalist christian agenda on our country (more so than he already has). He's such an ass backwards hillbilly --- how about his 1.5 billion dollar proposal to promote "marriage" to young people in low income communities --- is he kidding us w/ this crap! I mean seriously, WTF!

It doesn't matter who runs on the democratic ticket, i'm voting just to take GW out ----- even if that means voting for Al Sharpton! :D :D :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Jesse - I can't believe you'd vote for Bush. His stance on tort reform alone should personally offend you (as a future attorney that is).

unless Edwards wins (which is highly doubtful)...i will vote for Bush...and if u vote for Sharpton over Bush, then u need ur head checked...:tongue: