Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?!?!

mercedes825

Originally posted by livebehavior

Its verys funny because us locals have a very different view of that weekend. It is truely the one weekend where most of us avoid the larger clubs for the most part. I am sure you will enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Wrong - actually the complete opposite. This is one of the few weekends of the whole year I am looking forward to b/c of all the great DJ's that come to town. Not to mention all the special pool and afterhour parties. Lets not forget the Club Rubber parties on Sat and Sun night. The music out here is horrible the rest of the year at almost every club but a few- unless your into cheezy hard house or all the horrible hip-hop they play.

The Vegas nightlife isn't all that its hyped up to be. Its great when your here on vacation, but its a different story when you live here. But on weekends like this you can't get any better!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that Armin Van Buuren is DJ'ing at Ice on Saturday, May 29th. I've heard of him but haven't heard him spin....what type of music does he play and I've never hit up Ice before....will that be a hot spot this Memorial Day Weekend?

What day does Rubber fall on? Anyone going?

Will JP be making his usual trip down there? Any other DJ's scheduled yet?

Originally posted by nomembername

I noticed that Armin Van Buuren is DJ'ing at Ice on Saturday, May 29th. I've heard of him but haven't heard him spin....what type of music does he play and I've never hit up Ice before....will that be a hot spot this Memorial Day Weekend?

Oh fuck that shit...I think this nigga plays Trance...fuck Trance!

Yep - all trance. Unfortunatly that is the best party announced out here so far. I'm also pretty disapointed w/ the promoters b/c I don't think we'll get JP this year - he's already booked for the hamptons on Sunday night - unless they book him for Friday night somewhere. And the DJ's for the Pimp and Ho on Sat are garbage too

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FAGGOT?....NOBODY WANTS TO GO TO YOUR GAY PARTY AT THE BEACH NOW BEAT IT YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG!

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FAGGOT?....NOBODY WANTS TO GO TO YOUR GAY PARTY AT THE BEACH NOW BEAT IT YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG!

Tell him how you feel nomemebername, don't hold back!!!... ;)

The dude's spam is pretty annoying tho, he needs to be banned :spam:

Ok ok, I already posted on the ICE POST, but Ill leave it hear too, Godskitchen throwing an awesome show on the 29th.

Armin Van Buuren - State of Trance 2004

I know Rubber is gonna be the same night but hey why not do both shows, Im telling you, this guy is awesome, you all will have a great time at this event.

plus $75-$110 bucks is alot to drop in one night on one party, eh, its your call

Do I have to buy a ticket for Ice on Saturday night? Or is there general admission at the door. What's the price?

I doubt you would need a ticket in advance...it's the holiday weekend, they're not going to be expecting everyone to have advance tickets...IMO