Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?!?!

mercedes825

Jonathan Peters @ ICE on Friday night for afterhours will be the best party this weekend - hands down. Especially w/ all the NYer's in town - I just wonder how long they will stay open for this event.

If you know what you are doing each night, its probably best to buy presale tickets or VIP packages. They are the same price as what the door would be plus you don't have to wait in line

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Peters @ ICE on Friday night for afterhours will be the best party this weekend - hands down. Especially w/ all the NYer's in town - I just wonder how long they will stay open for this event.

If you know what you are doing each night, its probably best buy presale tickets or VIP packages. They are the same price as what the door would be plus you don't have to wait in line

JP is going to be there on Friday?? :eek:

I'm not gonna sugar coat it here....I think ICE is a great venue but the crowd leaves a lot to be desired. The potential there is huge but even the nights when they've had big name DJs there the crowd has been shoddy at best. Its been couple months since I was there and I have yet to make an afterhours appearance so I could only speculate as to what it will be like. I wouldn't devote my 11-4am to that club but perhaps afterhours.

See you on the floor memorial day.

I'm not gonna sugar coat it here....I think ICE is a great venue but the crowd leaves a lot to be desired. The potential there is huge but even the nights when they've had big name DJs there the crowd has been shoddy at best. Its been couple months since I was there and I have yet to make an afterhours appearance so I could only speculate as to what it will be like. I wouldn't devote my 11-4am to that club but perhaps afterhours.

See you on the floor memorial day.

yeah but what don't you understand that it is the holiday weekend and there will be pretty much NY'ers and shit anywhere you go so I don't think you should compare what the normal crowd is to what it is gonna be.

yeah but what don't you understand that it is the holiday weekend and there will be pretty much NY'ers and shit anywhere you go so I don't think you should compare what the normal crowd is to what it is gonna be.

New Yorker's...holla!!!!!!

Oh no worries, the place is pretty dope but I think I'll spend the early hours elsewhere. From what I can tell VEGAS as a whole is going to be nuts that weekend. I talked to the people at the Palms and you can't get a table in any club there...any night....looking forward to rollin' out there in 2 weeks.

Anyone INTERESTED in going in on a VIP table at ICE on Saturday evening, please contact me....this is for the Armin Van Buuren/Frank Richards Show on May 29th. We are looking for girls or guys to share the cost of the table with us for that night, so if you are looking to party that night and you are interested, please contact me via private message. :pint:

The Summer of Love has been moved to Sunday night, May 30th at the Palms. The biggest party of the summer will be rockin Rain and Skin till 5am! Starring Richard Humpty Vission, Colleen Shannon, Beej, Noey and more. Over 5000 people flooded the Palms last year! Don¹t miss this year¹s love fest.

There will be no Saturday night event at the Orleans Arena. The Summer of Love has been changed to Sunday night at the Palms. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have already purchased a ticket to Saturday nights event, please contact the ticket agency or outlet you purchased from for a full refund. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the 2004 Pimp n Ho at the Orleans Arena.

Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your understanding and support.

-Spiritworld

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Im gonna be in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! just like all you happy wonderful people, but i don't have any hookups of any sort for anywhere and I really dont want to wait in lines the whole night cause that would just be a drag. So I wanted to know if you guys know of someone who can get me and some friends onto guestlists, or get us in for free, or get us in cheaper, or get us to the front of the lines anything................Theres going to be about in between 12-25 of us in our group and stuff but some might be doing other stuff......so ya any help would be awesome.........Thanx my email is babak4242@aol.com

You gonna be in vegas this weekend? Kinda too late now to get hookups anywhere, unless you want to plunk down some serious cash! Just get to places way early......most popular places are booked up as far as tables go - people start planning this stuff a month ahead, at least. It is going to be crazy busy this weekend.