Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?!?!

mercedes825

Check out the Party at Rehab Sundays at the Hardrock they starting them back up every sunday, you'll get the low dirty on the pimp an ho parties there for sure, saturday afternoon pool parties and word of mouth will get your way im sure, vegas is a sin just be Mercedes go wid the flow

I'll be in vegas tomorrow :bounce: and the rest of the weekend looking forward to :makeout: & :pint: & :)

aim: shaqdeep

Holla

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bikini's - Girls Gone Wild Fri & Sat - I have passes

Club Curve - Fri John Huntington's "One Night Stand", Sat regular event I have passes or access to the list

OPM - Passes

Risque - Passes or List

Beach - VIP List access

If you need anything shoot me an email. bill_le@sbcglobal.net

Hahahaah, wow!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this post from BillLe. Then I realized, this thread was from LAST YEAR!! I don't see Bill pimping Curve/Bikinis/Beach passes anymore LMAO!! (Oh and OPM either) HAHAH.

Hey thanks for the hookup for last night. Wish I could have made it but I had to work this morning. Hopefully LALate made it down there. We hit up Mix and Tangerine on Wed and omg how beautiful was Mix. Tangerine was ok....waaaaaaaaaayy too crowded but a good vibe. I'm just glad I was able to finally see some of these places. Looking forward to hitting up Mix again this week and maybe somewhere else.

Thanks S for the hookups that night. Yeah, earlier when I saw you b. 12 the ratios were ridiculous, maybe 5-6 girls to a guy. I bounced out at 12-1 for a business meeting in the Forum. When I came back in, then Astoria girls I had met up in the club earlier I couldnt find em, so I rang em, they said come over to Rio, and so I bounced at about 1.

fyi... only 3 hours door to door by car this morning LAS to LA if you hit it ... so expect to see me pretty damn soon again.