Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever masturbated in a public bathroom?

weyes

have you ever masturbated in a public bathroom?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever masturbated in a public bathroom?

• no
    • yes

That's pretty funny shit, but when i was dating my ex we would go to the bathroom together (our excuse was i was too wasted ) and he would be outside my stall i would get to work.... just him knowing that i was taking care of beeswax would get him all ready for later.. then he would fuck the living bejesus outta me:spank: :whip2::swallow::D

Originally posted by verysexynaty

That's pretty funny shit, but when i was dating my ex we would go to the bathroom together (our excuse was i was too wasted ) and he would be outside my stall i would get to work.... just him knowing that i was taking care of beeswax would get him all ready for later.. then he would fuck the living bejesus outta me:spank: :whip2::swallow::D

Let me get this straight, he would stand outside the stall as you tickled one out?

They wouldn't let him inside and we only did it like three times.... some funny shit... but when you gotta let loose you just have to. Plus i think it would intimidate him that girls were always attracted to me. Maybe he thought that i would let one in the stall or somethiing...LOL maybe i wouldve....

Naw i wouldn't have..... i'm strickly dickly:D

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly, what the fuck. My man sounds pretty fucking gay to not jump in there and rip you apart.

Would you guys talk dirty to each other through the stall ?

:laugh: :laugh:

He wasn't allowed inside the stall, the fucking woman would only let him stand outside of it but he was listening to me and iw as pretty loud....drugs have a lot to do with it and for all i know maybe he is a fag now... i dunno that was like 2 and a half years ago so you never know.....LOL all i know is that clubs should be more lenient...sometimes i'm at Space and i would love to fuck in there but.... too many people around the b-room. Damn the luck.

Originally posted by verysexynaty

First of all... that's fucking hot as hell. :drool: :drool:

But, what the hell kinda place let's a guy INTO the girl's bathroom... but NOT in the stall with a girl?? Should be all or nothing, imo. I mean, c'mon... you telling me there were never girls sharing a stall, gettin' in on??? Shheeeeiiitt. Happens ALL the time!!!

Double standard BS. :mad: :mad:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by kaydup

Did he ever listen to you shit too?

Imagine what this whacko would do in a coed bathroom :eek:

AHHHHH!!!! Why did i even reply to this thread.......LOL... Ok lemme paint a picture for you so everything is clear....K?

Alright lemme see here... when i would do X, i would get like really horny on the dance floor with him, like i would grope him and then i would start dancing with chiks and making out with them (:direct: that doesn't mean i'm gay or make me one i think if you suk puss then your gay!) then i would like really get him started so once i told him to go to the b-room with me. The original plan was to get it on in the stall, but this fukcing woman didn't let us.. so i whispered in his ear that i would take care of my self as long as he would stay and be with me... so thru the little side where the door creaks open he could see but not touch;) plus then i would be good and happy and we could keep partying until we just HAD to go and handle that shit.

So after that 1st time we just did it like two more times then we would leave early cause i only wanted to fuck......LOL... MY BAD!

Whew! Was that explained enough for ya?!:D