Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The top ten clubs in the U.S.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....yes....name a happening club in HOUSTON, TENN. This I got to hear.

I have been to a # of clubs in DC, Chitown, Philly....all lack energy and vibe. Can't speak for for TENN, HOU...but severely doubt that any of them should be on any list...lol.

Vegas.....I'll give u that...othewise...anywhere else on the WEST COAST other than Vegas...IS WEAK!! Yup, I said it.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

LOL....yes....name a happening club in HOUSTON, TENN. This I got to hear.

I have been to a # of clubs in DC, Chitown, Philly....all lack energy and vibe. Can't speak for for TENN, HOU...but severely doubt that any of them should be on any list...lol.

Vegas.....I'll give u that...othewise...anywhere else on the WEST COAST other than Vegas...IS WEAK!! Yup, I said it.

I couldn't agree with you more. Even Cali sucks big dick.

My favorite Club is LA BOOM ....Cancun, Mexicio I know you said US....

Surf Club is my Favorite... US Club...Nothing better than hanging out on the beach with friends getting all banged up listening to Kirk Lopez! Fuck the Industry and all of these queer artistic DJ's...Kirk Lopez rips it....

DC has some great clubs....

Boston has some great clubs....

Florida has some great clubs....

New Jersey is decent...but in my opinion kids are still trying too hard in Jersey...I spent a semester in DC through an affiliated program with my College back in 2000...Anyway...I really got to know the city well and was impressed with how sophisticated it was...

Originally posted by njstacked2

My favorite Club is LA BOOM ....Cancun, Mexicio I know you said US....

Surf Club is my Favorite... US Club...Nothing better than hanging out on the beach with friends getting all banged up listening to Kirk Lopez! Fuck the Industry and all of these queer artistic DJ's...Kirk Lopez rips it....

DC has some great clubs....

Boston has some great clubs....

Florida has some great clubs....

New Jersey is decent...but in my opinion kids are still trying too hard in Jersey...I spent a semester in DC through an affiliated program with my College back in 2000...Anyway...I really got to know the city well and was impressed with how sophisticated it was...

LA BOOM IS A GOOD TIME...WOW DO I HAVE SOME GOOD VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THAT PLACE:D

Originally posted by someclown

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

OMG! worst thread evar.

Lets see here #3, #7 those are the only 2 that even have a chance at being in the top 10 clubs in the US.

Everything else is just a muscle head, Spikey haired capri wearing loser club. Hell it shouldnt even be called a club.

top ten clubs

east coast... of usa ( that ive been to)

1- club space miami

2- sound factory nyc

3- crobar miami

4- exit nyc

5- opium garden miami

6- dreams dc

7- firestone orlando

8- avalon boston

9- roxy nyc

10- level miami

if you are talking about all over usa

consider cities like vegas,la,san fran,chicago etc etc

if you take into consideration all over north america montreal,toronto,cancun, etc etc

this is a opinion question it just has to be worded better....

Originally posted by someclown

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

dude, u ned to go out more... other than jersey/nyc and miami

• 1 year later...
I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

This was the most comprehensive list of its time.

your all on crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metro lol, joeys, lol, deko lol, circa lol, merge lol.

i'm running out of laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 marathon @ deko for morillo are you kidding me????? thats a marathon???

alot of musically challenged people on here!

& of course it was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my sentiments exactly

that list is bad what about c2k in vegas, key club in los angeles, i cant remember the name of the club in dallas but its pretty huge from what i hear. Amphitheatre in ybor city, house of blues, avalon in boston????

after hearing that list i would love to hear who u think the top djs are in the u.s. im pretty sure scribbles would prob be #1

Like someone posted it is a matter of oppinion but i dont see how people can rate top ten clubs in us because they were banged up and had a good night or two. It takes more than a certain dj to make a club the best (my oppinion only) this list should have been the best 10 clubs in the tri state area. i cant believe that Avalon is not come up once. i havent been there since it's become Avalon but come on it's a church . and crack factory i mean sound factory was a fun club with tons of memorable nights but look at the layout it was plain and simple. again this is just my 2 cents but there are some realy nice clubs out there not even mentioned. later.......djTOMe

One of my all time favorites-Nikki Beach-Miami. If you've been there you know. I would never attempt a Top 10, Top 25, Top 100, Top whatever, because even being an experienced clubber for over 15 years and having traveled outside the NYC Metro area to some slamming venues, I would not consider myself experienced enough, to make a Top US Club List. I love Joey's but if I had to choose between Joey's and Surf for any list I would choose Surf hands down, definitely one of my all-time NJ favorites. But each to their own opinion.

Peace.