Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many people have you been with?

xlr8ted

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

that is because all girls are emotional messes and lose complete control of there actions/thoughts the minute they fall in love.

Ive gone back to guys that have cheated on me, because I believe everyone makes mistakes and deserves to redeem themselves. But if they do it again, then its time to move on!

I stoped writing in my book when i met my x 3 yrs ago. And she was number 78. But since we arent together ihavent realy counted but its around 90, to 91 now. I ve had a pretty interesting mmonth of feb. Maybe cause its yr of the monkey who knows. ANd i never understood why girls are considered sluts after a certain amount. Same with guys. Whats great is that women dont even reach their sexual peak until late twenties and 30s. Which is why ive always slept with women older than i am.

Originally posted by silverbull

I stoped writing in my book when i met my x 3 yrs ago. And she was number 78. But since we arent together ihavent realy counted but its around 90, to 91 now. I ve had a pretty interesting mmonth of feb. Maybe cause its yr of the monkey who knows. ANd i never understood why girls are considered sluts after a certain amount. Same with guys. Whats great is that women dont even reach their sexual peak until late twenties and 30s. Which is why ive always slept with women older than i am.

u rock bro...:rock:

how old are you?

im 23 yrs old and lost ym virginity when iwas 17. Thing with me was until i met my ex i pretty much slept with any girl that said hello to me for lack of better words.Also i worked at a hair salon for 4 yrs so that helped alot, so did nyc clublife hehe.

i lost mine with 16 and am now 20...

funny, i think most of the 30 something lays were in the last 2 1/2 years i think. a new chick every couple of weeks. didn´t you see any of those you fucked again? i usually stayed with the ones that were good fucks for a while until i got bored.

how did you time manage this :confused:

or were you the one that regularely jumped on the grenade? :laugh:

Well lots of them were one ngiht stands but it couldve been more but ikept goin out and metting diffrent ones each night. I mean i go out even nowlike 5 nights of the week, just like i did b4. Of course if the sex was great you defintely keep it goin. I dont even know if i could be that way again because i look at sex different now then when i was younger. And of course there was many mishappenings along the way. My ex would hear my stories from me my cousin and some of my pasts lays, and she couldnt believe it sometimes. Like a few weeks ago we bot went o le souk and there was 4 girls ive slept with b4 2 new each other and 1 im still friends with, and it was an odd moment introducing everybody YIKES.