Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fashion retard

dillinger

DON'T DO IT! One common mistake boys make is wearing a nice dress shoe like that with jeans. This kind of shoe should be reserved for dress pants.

Originally posted by darkangel1412

just get a pair of diesels, i know everyone has them, but they are on sale right now for like 50-65 bucks for a nice pair.

No. dont get diesel shoes. Why should diesel shoes be the default shoe? Besides that square toe look isn't cuttin' it anymore.

def dont wear those shoes wit jeans! IMO jeans tend to be more casual these days so they require a more casual shoe. And even when you dress up your denim with a blazer or whatever, id still not go with a shoe like that. those ones in the pic would be for a suit or dresspant. just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by darkangel1412

just beause there diesel doenst mean they have to be square, i just picked up the hottest pair of diesels

diesel%20krypton-180.jpg

not square at all

This model may not be square at all but IMO it's not the hottest pair. They remind me of this model reebok put out and I believe it's been recirculated. They styling also reminds of shoes made by either Suguar or Wanted. I'll pass on these....

i dont care for shiney shoes with jeans... if it was matte black then sure... i wear jeans with shoes often, but theyre usually casual shoes or slipons... via spiga, d&g, some kc make good jean shoes IMO...