Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Scene Dead?

klubchick

That's exactly my point...there is no scene. It's all superficial.

The scene should be fun and simple. Go out, and have fun.

I feel like I am too old for the big nighclubs, but it seems like in Miami, those are the only places that don't give you attitude, and nobody judges you....you go in, pay at the door, and have a blast...If only we would get some good talented DJ down here more often, life would be perfect.

Here's a list of smaller venues where you can sometimes avoid the drama:

Delano poolside

Cafeteria

Blue

Laundry Bar

Jazid

:D

Here's a list of smaller venues where you can sometimes avoid the drama:

Delano poolside

Cafeteria

Blue

Laundry Bar

Jazid

:D

Thanks!

Been in Miami for a few month now, and still trying to find the right spots...

Been to the first two, but not the last three....can you PM me with the adresses?

Tx...

Got it.

Tx. :beer:

I would recommend you swing by and visit L u s t 4 H o u s e. You'll find event info, a very friendly messageboard and tons of mixes to listen to.

Miami's "scene" may be dead but there are still ways to find out about good music.

Lust4House is a tightly knit community where dj's will often post about a gig they may be doing on a weeknight and it may even be at your favorite local eatery or watering hole!:D

It's always like I'm living in another city when I hear these conversations. We're out partying 4-8 nights per week, every week, all year (except when we are out of town). There is a TON of shit going on, and only a minority is the "snooty-what-are-you-wearing-how-much-coke-can-you-snort" kind of parties.

I would recommend you swing by and visit L u s t 4 H o u s e. You'll find event info, a very friendly messageboard and tons of mixes to listen to.

Miami's "scene" may be dead but there are still ways to find out about good music.

Lust4House is a tightly knit community where dj's will often post about a gig they may be doing on a weeknight and it may even be at your favorite local eatery or watering hole!:D

Let's get this straight...the same guy who says "no" when someone asks for help, invites someone to the other board he's involved at, where everyone is "friendly". :laugh2: Yer settin' a prime example, Philly boy. :aright:

He didn' have a table. So he couldn't get in. :D

What are you talking about you know for a fact Miami clubs dont cater to the VIP crowd and only care about those who like to dance.....

this is clearly evident with the decreasing size of dance floors and larger amounts of couches and tables at venues throughout Greater Miami

:biggrin:

...this is clearly evident with the decreasing size of dance floors and larger amounts of couches and tables at venues throughout Greater Miami

:biggrin:

Just by seeing that you are incapable of correctly punctuating a sentence, it is clearly evident that you dropped out after the third grade. :D

You just described Miami to a T. :D

yea i'm sure that kind of scene is everywhere to some degree because it earns serious money but.... Miami's nightlife seems to have some support from the community, the mayor supports the scene, the bars/clubs are open 24/7 and it has the WMC.

The scene in NYC feels very persecuted with the clubs being shut down and the mayor being a dildo.....and for the most part, a total lack of vibe in NYC clubs save a few

maybe I just hope shit's better down there cause i'm movin to miami...we'll see....