Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why you broke up?

ravahstar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the girl i was dating not really gf yet . she said nothing i asked her all she said was its not workin and its not me that im great....... ????????? im lost lol

a week before she was like thanks for the roses on vday and she bought us tix to go see clay aiken and kelly clarkson... week later she breaks up

:confused:

Originally posted by Bling

she bought us tix to go see clay aiken and kelly clarkson...

Dude.... shoulda been YOU doin' the breakin' up. Right then... RIGHT THERE!! :laugh:

Anyway... mine had a problem dealing with stress and anger. She'd hide it all away from EVERYONE in her life... and then let it all out on me when we were alone. And when we did "argue", she'd let it all out, and then say, "I don't want to talk about this anymore." Pfft!! I'm like, "Bitch! I'm tired of you NEVER solving a fucking issue... and therefore it comes around and around and around again! And I'm yer bf, and possible husband... and I shouldn't be the one you lash out all yer fucking stress on!"

Many good qualities about her... and tons of great memories... but I had to cut'er loose. I ain't about fightin' with the ones I love.

Sure as hell dodged a bullet there. :clap:

... funk... out.

We were in different places in our lives, became too dependent on eachother, and needed some time alone to be w/our friends and focus on ourselves....we started fighting so much and before we started to hate eachother we decided we needed to be apart.

We still got mad love for eachother though :heart:;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I just figured you asked her way too many questions. :eek:

i would. but she never had anything to say. her life was boring. her up brining was plain yadda yadda. the most interesting things she could tell me about her life was that hepatatis c ran in her family, and her mom was going through menopause. here i am telling her about clubs, raves, and diff places i'd been to. fistfights with my step dad, friends doing time, and just other shit. and here she is, with her perfectly sheltered life. hell, i even needed to school her on shaving her pussy. it's not her fault, i guess, i didn't judge her on it; but i didn't break up with her neither. she was quick to call me crazy for my past, friends and attitude, and use it as her basis for breaking up with me. oh well.