Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crystal Meth?!?!?

drbabybutt

I just read the story on the homepage about the massive meth bust in chelsea (23rd Street and 10th Ave- hmmmm, that was a convenient vending location), and searched "Operation Chelsea" on yahoo, below here is a link to the story.

David Kelley, United States attorney for the Southern District of New York, cited the drug’s popularity in Chelsea dance clubs and among young professionals in Manhattan, but declined to comment on whether or not the investigation would extend its focus to specific nightclubs.

If you thought Tina was expensive or hard to find before, now you're really fkced.

"whether or not the investigation would extend its focus to specific nightclubs."- This is not the shit that the NYC club scene needs now.

BTW, anybody know a good connection for Tina?

www.nyblade.com/2004/2-20/news/localnews/fedbust.cfm

Originally posted by drbabybutt

I just read the story on the homepage about the massive meth bust in chelsea (23rd Street and 10th Ave- hmmmm, that was a convenient vending location), and searched "Operation Chelsea" on yahoo, below here is a link to the story.

If you thought Tina was expensive or hard to find before, now you're really fkced.

"whether or not the investigation would extend its focus to specific nightclubs."- This is not the shit that the NYC club scene needs now.

BTW, anybody know a good connection for Tina?

www.nyblade.com/2004/2-20/news/localnews/fedbust.cfm

Not a laughing matter.Tina is taking its toll especially within the gay community.I've done it,NEVER AGAIN!

Whats really fucked up is if you're hooked on it and you want treatment to get off it,the city does'nt know how treat crystal users.

Originally posted by sfqueen

Not a laughing matter.Tina is taking its toll especially within the gay community.I've done it,NEVER AGAIN!

Whats really fucked up is if you're hooked on it and you want treatment to get off it,the city does'nt know how treat crystal users.

Tina is used HARDCORE in the gay community...you think its bad in nyc you shold see miami.....its used a lot more down there in the club scene

Personally I don't like the shit. Why the fuck do I wanna be up for the Entire Weekend when i can do Coke and feel the same and at least know that I will be able to sleep that night.

The only thing I found that was a Plus (a huge plus) with Crank was that I could still get it UP at the end of the night..

Originally posted by jerz44

Personally I don't like the shit. Why the fuck do I wanna be up for the Entire Weekend when i can do Coke and feel the same and at least know that I will be able to sleep that night.

The only thing I found that was a Plus (a huge plus) with Crank was that I could still get it UP at the end of the night..

meth is crazyyyy...your still not feelin back to normal for DAYS after you do it, even after you finally get to sleep you still feel cracked out

I have never done tina, but I hear about the effects of it all the time and how it is the hardest drug to stop taking. Really horrible horrible effects. I have heard that even if you are lucky enough to stop, if you were using regulary before, your brain is going to be all fked up and you will probably never be normal again. It is really sad to see so many young people getting hooked when the consequences are so widley known. I saw the documentury on HBO also, I wish that everyone who even thought of taking this drug would watch it - it might save some people some heartache. They don't call it the devils drug for nothing....

Originally posted by jerz44

Anyone ever see the HBO Documentary on Crank?

Pretty good documentary as they show the horrible things that Crank has done to these people in the Mid-West

yea i saw that special, those were some of the most REDNECK hicks i've ever seen in my ENTIRE life. i've never done it, and i don't usually judge anyone who does, but DAMN did i walk away from seeing that show w/ a NASTY impression of tina lol.