Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howard stern...

dgmodel

anyone have any info on whats going on with him and his sister stations??? is he finally getting knocked off the air??? is it because he was ripping on that senator woman from arizona??? whats going on??? i heard it briefly this morning, however they didnt say much, and the ppl that were calling in were acting like a relative or loved one died... whats up???

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay okay im a dick....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213567

:laugh: :laugh:

what's up kid...I was just gonna post that link. The reason he didn't say much is because he has no idea what's going on. Nobody told him anything. He heard it the same way we did through the news and the papers. Clear Channel is making it like it's because of his interview with the dude who fucked Paris Hilton.

When he was talking about that congress woman yesterday (I can't remember her name) that was some funny shit...that lady has some serious issues. I mean at one point she said that her 4th grade son had to ask for "special permission" to watch the Super Bowl...WHAT THE FUCK?

:blown:

lmao... that kid is going to grow up to have some social problems...

yeah i read the article you posted... this is wild... im glad to see that we're slowing realising how bad its gotten in the past 10yrs... but c'mon howard stern??? wtf the show is on from 6am-10am... most children arent up or are in school, and if adults dont like it dont turn it on... i dont care for seeing movies in theatres, does that mean i should try and closed down all theatres??? wtf... (not sure if thats a good analogy but you know what i mean) ridiculous...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... that kid is going to grow up to have some social problems...

yeah i read the article you posted... this is wild... im glad to see that we're slowing realising how bad its gotten in the past 10yrs... but c'mon howard stern??? wtf the show is on from 6am-10am... most children arent up or are in school, and if adults dont like it dont turn it on... i dont care for seeing movies in theatres, does that mean i should try and closed down all theatres??? wtf... (not sure if thats a good analogy but you know what i mean) ridiculous...

I know exactly what you mean and completely agree. I don't want to get all political and shit but this is getting out of control. Fucking Michael Powell who is the FCC chairman is all for this new "zero tolerance" act and I just feel like the government is trying to control us more now than ever.

whats crazy is hes been on the air with cbs for how long already??? since the late 80's??? and only now that theres a real frenzy about this type of material theyre thinking about closing up shop??? for the last 20yrs or so it was okay, but now in 2004 "whoa wait a minute..." thats complete mare-shit...

Originally posted by Mystify22

Very rarely, sometimes I watch his show on E!

My point is that if you don't like him or don't wish to hear him you just wouldn't listen or watch him when he is on right? Which is what every other fucking person who doesn't like him should do. It's very simple actually...it's called change the station.

Originally posted by nomembername

My point is that if you don't like him or don't wish to hear him you just wouldn't listen or watch him when he is on right? Which is what every other fucking person who doesn't like him should do. It's very simple actually...it's called change the station.

Yeah seriously.

i didn't read the article but i think howard stern became less rounchy than he was in the past. He seem to be more mellow, at least on E! he seems that way, i haven't listen to his radio show in a while cause i don't wake up that early.

So I really dont see the problem, the E! show comes on at 11pm, so all the kids should be asleep, and the radio show is in early morning when kids are at school or sleeping...

its not like the super bowl, you know its an adult show...

:ghey::rolleyes: