Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saturday waste

iamme

so its finally the weekend....i have nothing to do.....but i want to do something.....but im on my computer........and will waste hours away just sitting here...........but i want to do something.......but i dont want to move.......its like an argument in mind - should i get up? but do what? this chair is comfy, ill just end up wandering around the house and sitting my fat ass right back in this comfy chair - but its my day off, i should really do "something".........and so on...........

anyone else do this?

and why am i writing like misky? :shaky:

...easy killer....she's not the only one that writes like that...oh and btw...

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

lol...i can relate but ultimately i always get up and do something...i always reflect back to my dad yelling at us in the mornings - "get up or you'll waste the day!"...he always made us get out and do something...anything...and we never regretted it...

Originally posted by phatman

...easy killer....she's not the only one that writes like that...oh and btw...

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

lol...i can relate but ultimately i always get up and do something...i always reflect back to my dad yelling at us in the mornings - "get up or you'll waste the day!"...he always made us get out and do something...anything...and we never regretted it...

my mom is the same exact way...if i wake up at like 10 or 11 in the morning, she ALWAYS says "youve just wasted half your day"

lol i have to choice i have to get up for work on saturdays....i hate sleeping late. if i sleep past 9 even when i have off, i feel like theres so much i could have done in the meantime.

its gorgeous out, we havent had many of those days in a very long time...go take advantage of it