Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone voting this year?

Originally posted by magilicuti

my vote is for nader

way to waste your vote...i'm only voting if Edwards gets the dem. nomination which it doesnt look like is happening

Kerry might ask him to be his VP running mate...if he does, i'll vote for him

Originally posted by djprotege

way to waste your vote...

:rolleyes:

Not voting AT ALL is a waste of your right to vote. Voting, even if it's for someone that doesn't have a chance, is what deomcrazy is all about.

Originally posted by magilicuti

my vote is for nader

Same here :aright:

he's the only guy who is DEfinitely for the people and doesn't spend gazillions of dollars on his campaign to win.

Im just surprised he doesn't focus on discussing his extended resume to let people know who don't know him all the good he's done for US citizens :confused:

Originally posted by Drunk

:rolleyes:

Not voting AT ALL is a waste of your right to vote. Voting, even if it's for someone that doesn't have a chance, is what deomcrazy is all about.

normally i dont care if someone votes 3rd party...but Nader running ensures a Bush victory, which is why i hate the fact he is running for some stupid reason

Originally posted by howardstone

I have NEVER voted, I think it's useless. not that I want to vote for one person over the other anyway.:blank:

me either... i dont vote personally b/c i dont care about politics... i leave that to the people who actually know whats going on...

Originally posted by linabina

me either... i dont vote personally b/c i dont care about politics... i leave that to the people who actually know whats going on...

same here...my vote would be stupid and not thought out b/c i have no clue what these people plan to do or have said...i leave it to people who are into it, its better off that way.

Everyone should vote. If you don't know what is going on ask someone. EVERY vote counts, it does make a difference. Look at the shit Bush is doing, do you like it? If not you have to vote to get a change.

Shit I havent voted in 10 years but I am voting this year. Every year our state (NJ) and country do the stupidest things with the money they have. It is so pathetic.

Originally posted by c-luv

same here...my vote would be stupid and not thought out b/c i have no clue what these people plan to do or have said...i leave it to people who are into it, its better off that way.

Just watch msnbc for a month, and ull get caught up...so around october, watch...realize that bush is evil and vote dem....i would say vote for nader too, but if its as close as it was last time, i dont want that fawker to get in just cuz i was trying to make a stance on some1 who truly is better then the other 2...so for this one ill take the lesser of 2 evils...in other words im voting!!!!!:D

Originally posted by linabina

if i exercise my right to vote itll be because its something i believe in... not taking someone elses word for it... the vote would be worthless either way

it's your decision obviously but i really think everyone should know about what's going on in politics & especially with the presidential election & even more so if you're young... plus it's so easy to educate yourself about it. read the newspaper & news magazines or watch coverage on tv, you'll get plenty of info. at this point, it's hard NOT to get info thrown at you... there was some controversy over a t-shirt that said 'voting is for old people' and personally i think it's ignorant and insulting to people our age. electing someone to oversee national issues that affect our future and can make it more or less how we'd like it is an important decision. why leave it to other people? we all have opinions on controversial topics like abortion or gay rights or welfare programs or foreign policy, voting gives us all the opportunity to put our two cents in.

i really don't mean to preach but it's disappointing to hear things like this... especially from you lynne, you're smart and you've always offered & supported your opinions on here 100%. your vote would definitely not be worthless.

i definitely appreciate that. i just never knew nor cared enough about politics to bother voting. i know that i should just watch the news on it or read the paper.. but when im faced with it im just not interested. idk y im not, im just not. maybe ill try just for u :) i dont think itll do any good. but ill give it a shot ;):aright: