Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something never really talked about...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

ASSHAIR ON WOMEN! ladies please if you're willing to shave ur pubes to a clean nice attractive look then please take care of ur asshole asswell.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

you've talked about it before :tongue: !

o, gabo, what'll we do with you :kiss2: ?

yes and women ignored it... just like this one:D

Originally posted by gabo

ASSHAIR ON WOMEN! ladies please if you're willing to shave ur pubes to a clean nice attractive look then please take care of ur asshole asswell.

The next time you're fucking her from behind just spread her ass cheeks open a little bit, take hold of one of those hairs and yank that shit as hard as you can...I think she'll get the point after that. :D

I think the reason lots of women dont shave there is because I mean shit we have so much to shave already. You go the armpits, the legs, down "there".....It takes a lot of time to shave everyday. Then to add in that. I mean that would take the longest, cause youd only have one hand available to spread your cheeks.

Originally posted by gabo

or do as i do, just offer to shave it for them. best kind of quality control you can get. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think the reason lots of women dont shave there is because I mean shit we have so much to shave already. You go the armpits, the legs, down "there".....It takes a lot of time to shave everyday. Then to add in that. I mean that would take the longest, cause youd only have one hand available to spread your cheeks.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

forget posting a picture of your small titties...post a picture of your hairy asshole Vespa!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Amen... No dingleberries either...

:vomit3:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

u make it sound so hard. it only takes 2 seconds.

all u really have to do is just rest one leg up on the side of the tub...2 quick strokes with the razor and boom done.

or you could just go get it all waxed. so much better looking and feels nicer. :aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by muzakat

Ewww! Don't shave anything. You'll get ingrowns or something. Don't be cheap... pay to get it waxed!

can i go with you the next time u get the brown eye waxed? I want to see that.

Thank GOD that i am like the hairless wonder, but if not i would totally shave that. Actually i shave my pubes and always check and see if i'm ever gonna go thru puberty back there, but i guess not...lol. But i shave and there's no hair on the booty....or dingleberries......OMFG did you guys see when Steve O. from Jackass ate one of the dingleberries...that shit was sooooo gross:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nutcase34

:vomit3:

u make it sound so hard. it only takes 2 seconds.

all u really have to do is just rest one leg up on the side of the tub...2 quick strokes with the razor and boom done.

or you could just go get it all waxed. so much better looking and feels nicer. :aright:

at a girl!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

...or dingleberries......OMFG did you guys see when Steve O. from Jackass ate one of the dingleberries...that shit was sooooo gross:laugh:

ok - "dingleberries" must mean something other than what i thought they are. can someone please tell me what they are?