Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this toilet paper thing may be a battle of the sexes

weyes

when you use toilet paper, do you fold it or crumple it?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. when you use toilet paper, do you fold it or crumple it?

• i'm a guy and i fold it
    • i'm a guy and i crumple it
    • i'm a girl and i fold it
    • i'm a girl and i crumple it

ok, i realize that this is weird :worry: . but i was having a discussion with my best friend about this at 4 in the morning or something when we were both inebriated and he turned it into one of those "everybody does that but you" things. i started asking other people and i got a split right down the middle, gender-wise, with no exceptions. so i gotta know, and there's more accuracy in numbers, so i take this question to my beloved clubplanet peeps :D !

so, guys and gals, when you use toilet paper, do you fold it or crumple it?

I'm willing to bet that most guys fold, and most girls crumple... well, more like WAD their tp.

Ever lived in a house with 1 or more girls? Jeezus Mary and Joseph, you'll go through some tp!!!! I mean, I know you girls use it for #1 AND for #2. But, come freakin' on!! Save a tree, will 'ya???

:laugh:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by ou812

Wow, good topic. I remember me and my friends used to pose this question to random chicks in the club like 6 or 7 years ago.

I have to try that opening pick up line: "hey there, before you wipe your ass, do you fold the toilet paper or crumble it?"...nice! my name's Bob by the way. Can I buy you a drink?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by themrs

I crumple and Flip folds... If that helps you any :)

well, the poll supports my theory, but not by much (i have another theory - perhaps y'all are just trying to mess with my survey :tongue: !). i know you all think this is a weird topic, but i think my findings have been ever weirder.

you do help me, though, themrs; every single female i've asked crumples and every male folds. i even asked my brother, figuring that we might both do the same thing, seeing as our mom potty-trained us both, but he folds and i crumple. how will you and flip teach your young'uns :D ?