Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Is Done Forever

Originally posted by ladyshady

the factory story is getting old and annoying

but not as annoying as people still trying to make jokes about it..

:)

way to keep the thread going you moron.. if you think they're annoying then why do you read them??

as for you nomembername

touche... but associating me with jersey guido's.. that's a hit below the belt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is telling you to be superman? :doh: Tell a bouncer, call the police dont just wash your hands and walk away. If you seen it was a girl you knew would you have stepped in then? It is the right thing to do, and if no noe in the club wants to help you call the police, I am sure they would LOVE to come in and help.

Shit I keep my nose out of other peoples business too, but two guys with oine girl and her being all fucked up, BE A MAN

Originally posted by zuikes

Yo dude, I would have looked at you, what would you do, when there are 2 guys doing one girl, and the guys were really big too. I see you coming out of the stall in a superman outfit, and telling them: you let that girl go, and then beat the shit out of them and then runaway with that girl. It's impossible.. it's their own business and I keep my nose out of other's peoples business in order not to get my ass kicked or end up in PD, I'll just take a leak, wash my hands and then go back up and have a lot of fun. This stuff happens to people all the time. If the girls are that stupid that they take so goddamn much that they can't handle it - it's their problem. And probably that crappy experience would teach them a lil bit. Anyways, undercover cops suck, that's what we all should be afraid of. They look young and normal, but now they're making it that way that you can't trust anyone which really fucking sucks.

Originally posted by nomembername

The association had nothing to do with jersey guido's, it had to do with people who aren't the least bit funny :idea:

had i been trying to be funny i would see your logic... BUT.. i wrote this thread after bbboom's thread asking people not to write anymore sf threads... which means i was busting his balls, not trying to make anyone laugh :idea: :idea: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by oldtimer

had i been trying to be funny i would see your logic... BUT.. i wrote this thread after bbboom's thread asking people not to write anymore sf threads... which means i was busting his balls, not trying to make anyone laugh :idea: :idea: :eek: :eek:

you explaining the actual meaning of your original post now is only adding to this WACK thread.

good bye

THE CLUB WILL PROBABLY CLOSE BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS.EVERYTIME I GO TO FACTORY ITS THE SAME JUICEHEADS AND DRUGGIES ALL THE TIME.A CLUB SHOULD BE A PLACE WITH GOOD MUSIC AND LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TO GET WITH.WHY DO U NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN?NO GIRL WANTS A GUYS WHO IS ALL DRUGGED UP AND DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.ANOTHER THING TO ME IS HOUSE IS LIKE ADRUG.YOU HOUSE FANS KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.IF U WANT TO GET BLASTED DRINK..MAYBE AT THE END OF THE NIGHT YOULL GET LUCKY...............FORGET SOUNDFACTORY ITS TIME FOR A NEW CLUB WITH A BETTER CROWD AND SOME RICH BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

Originally posted by digitalextacy

I think everyone should let this thread die. There are people like me that don't use foreign elements like drugs to have a good time. We are the ones that get the short end of the stick cause we want to listen to a great dj and the drug addicts/dealers gotta go ruin it for everyone.

Very well-said.

Originally posted by digitalextacy

I think everyone should let this thread die. There are people like me that don't use foreign elements like drugs to have a good time. We are the ones that get the short end of the stick cause we want to listen to a great dj and the drug addicts/dealers gotta go ruin it for everyone.

Me too, i'm drug free.............drugs suck..........it's all about the music..............