Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubplanet pool party...

i used to own a jetski, headache and hassle... better off renting... looking to buy a mtn bike for the spring/summer... theres place out in LI that sells overstock models and last season bikes for a reasonable rates gotta check them out... i really dont know anything about bikes, (havent really been into bikes since that whole bmx scene in the 80's...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i used to own a jetski, headache and hassle... better off renting... looking to buy a mtn bike for the spring/summer... theres place out in LI that sells overstock models and last season bikes for a reasonable rates gotta check them out... i really dont know anything about bikes, (havent really been into bikes since that whole bmx scene in the 80's...)

actually i was thinking of renting a jetski down the shore, but we are still looking for a reasonable rate beach house. the owners are going bonkers with the damn rates...kinda like they are trying to pay a whole years mortgage in 3 months,....sheesh.

the mountain bike thingy is cool..i stick with the downhill..more adrenaline rush. I've cracked quite a few helmets. There's this ski resort up north jersey that let bikers use the slopes during the summer. taking that lift up and come tearing down is so much fun..so long as you dont fall off.....just make sure your health insurance coverage is up and up :D

Originally posted by bullseye

doesnt anyone on this site own a nice place overlooking central park with a huge patio for all us cp slobs to mingle on? now that would be a nice party.

absolutely~!

Originally posted by magellanmax

actually i was thinking of renting a jetski down the shore, but we are still looking for a reasonable rate beach house. the owners are going bonkers with the damn rates...kinda like they are trying to pay a whole years mortgage in 3 months,....sheesh.

the mountain bike thingy is cool..i stick with the downhill..more adrenaline rush. I've cracked quite a few helmets. There's this ski resort up north jersey that let bikers use the slopes during the summer. taking that lift up and come tearing down is so much fun..so long as you dont fall off.....just make sure your health insurance coverage is up and up :D

lol, yeah yeah thats at crazycreek right??? theres a few trails around my neighborhood going through forest park... then theres some nice ones out east... i know a place upstate in tannersville (hunter area) that has some really nice trails, sceneray the whole nine yards... plus the cottage is pretty cool as well...

Originally posted by nutcase34

just curious why you say that? I own a waverunner and have no problems....well no the only problem is not enough time to take it out :)

lol, well i live in queens, work in nyc, and the only place to store it was either at a dock (where you have pay plus the winterizing and etc.) or in your garage / yard etc. since my sister moved i had no place to put it since i live in an apt. and my parents house couldnt fit it in the garage because of my dads brickabrack and hoosets and etc that he plays with... so thats why...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol, well i live in queens, work in nyc, and the only place to store it was either at a dock (where you have pay plus the winterizing and etc.) or in your garage / yard etc. since my sister moved i had no place to put it since i live in an apt. and my parents house couldnt fit it in the garage because of my dads brickabrack and hoosets and etc that he plays with... so thats why...

yeah that would totally be a headache.

But they sure are a good time. what model did you have?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

remember when bigpoppanils wanted to have a CP BBQ @ his house..and quoth asked him if we can shit in his fridge and fuck in his parents bed??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post of the year.