Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Softball Game...

so back to where we left off in october/november... whats up with the cp softball game??? i was at a field this afternoon with the doggie, and ppl were playing... lets set this mofo up... maybe we could do a lil "..." vs. bump, or "..." vs. nyboard, or sexboard... or even kick it up a notch and vs. other boards like VIP or ADB ******* or some shit... so get your gloves, get your cleats, and lets get this dog and pony show on the road~!!!

Originally posted by bullseye

i dont know where to fit into that grouping:confused:

who cares... we'll do twenty first finger or some shit to pick teams.... who gives a hoot... just get everyone together thats problem... (and id say youre part of the "..." grouping imo)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i suck..but ill play

dude the way blossom dances, is the way i play softball... who cares we all suck...

Originally posted by smokesum

maybe we can bring you in as a ringer..since you were all pro :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

actually maybe you shouldnt come..ill be tempted to use that asschin for some batting practice

anyone remember when a certain internet tough guy called me out to go fight at Athen's Cafe because I was busting his balls too harsh then he IMd me bitching out complaining that he was sick that day and wasnt really himself

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

scary guys these internet bad boys

Originally posted by djjonstephen

anyone remember when a certain internet tough guy called me out to go fight at Athen's Cafe because I was busting his balls too harsh then he IMd me bitching out complaining that he was sick that day and wasnt really himself

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

scary guys these internet bad boys

you're singing the same song every post..try again

like i said numerous times..time and place..