Clubplanet Nightlife Community

red bull...

mssabina

it's liquid crack, i'm convinced... i bought two cans for the hell of it and threw them in my fridge for whenever i needed some energy... wellll i drank both cans today and i'm fiending more... i've had it before at clubs & with drinks, but for some reason it's different drinking it at home... the taste even grew on me... bah this post is pointless, whatev...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pandora1305

i wonder how much caffeine is in red bull

The Red Bull Energy Drink contains:

Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Sodium Citrate,

Taurine 1000mg, Glucuronolactone 600mg, Caffeine 80.mg, Inositol 50.0mg, Niacin 20.0mg, Pantothenic acid 5.0mg, Vitamin B6 5.0mg, Vitamin B12 5.0ug, Flavors, Colors: Caramel & riboflavin. just to put it into perspective what the numbers mean:

A 6-ounce cup of normal coffee has about 100 mg of caffeine, while the same volume of brewed tea has about 70. Soft drinks usually have 50 mg in their 12-ounce servings, although Jolt has 70. Vivarin and Dexatrim have 200 mg of caffeine per tablet, compared to the 100 mg in another drug, No-doz. bottom line closest form of legal cocaine you can get without having to pretend you have a.d.d...

i love red bull.. but out of the can.. or in a cup with ice (at work) i love the tartness that it has when its not mixed with anything.. i feel like when its mixed with something it takes that "bite" out of it... but if i do drink it mixed with alcohol, its gotta be grey goose :D

Originally posted by linabina

i love red bull.. but out of the can.. or in a cup with ice (at work) i love the tartness that it has when its not mixed with anything.. i feel like when its mixed with something it takes that "bite" out of it... but if i do drink it mixed with alcohol, its gotta be grey goose :D

straight up, chilled, nuff said :)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Jager bombs are the bomb :drool:

The red bull makes the jager taste so yummy and it fucks

you right in your ass after you do like 3 of them :D

Jager bombs are awesome. sometimes i have it wil vodka, but by itself i hate the taste of red bull

Originally posted by incredulous

Jager bombs are awesome. sometimes i have it wil vodka, but by itself i hate the taste of red bull

Red bull + Vodka = medicine I cant drink it :yuck:

I usually give it to Solbeam or Ghhhhhost to inhale

Jager bombs are great - glad to see someone else here likes them

redbull is definitly :aright:

I don't think i could of passed grad school without it.. the constant all nighters... i think after a while of redbull and lack of sleep you start to go mad, aaah, i miss those days.

I remember trying it in the mid 90s in europe, my friend gave it to me cause i couldn't manage to go out clubbing anymore i was soo tired..

It'll probably be banned soon, like everything else...