Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bullshit

That is funny as hell. :laugh: Serves you right, you thought "Hey I will pay the bouncer off and get right in"

WRONG

I bet you wont do that again

But hey at least you didnt wait in line for (however long it was) to be turned down you paid $ to get turned away right away.

Way to go :rolleyes:

Originally posted by plasmic34

The fucked up thing is that they made up so many bullshit guest lists its not even funny. everyone who was supposed to be on a guest list got thrown at the wall. I even gave the bouncer 50 to get in the front when im supposed to be on a guest list and i didnt even get in

I didnt get in because i was wearing a fcuk shirt

I did'nt get in cause I had on a white t-shirt,fuck I was coming from Roxy.I'm going to email JP,its fucked up,been a loyal fan of JP since 1991 and this is the thanks I get.:blown:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Not to be a dick or anything but i got in with jeans, sneakers and a t shirt. Fuck it, you didn't miss anything anyway. JP did not rip it, and the crowd in there was the worst I've ever seen. BLACK :no:

Really,yeah I heard the crowd was awful.so JP did'nt deliver?

Does anyone know if Black will be opened again next week and if they are having a dress code again.

pretty sure the dresscode is for every week and according to him he said the party is on for next week but that might change due to what happend

It was common knowledge there was gonna be dress code with Paris at the door. Gimme a break - opening night and you're all worked up cause she wouldn't let you in with a t-shirt LOL.

Think back a few years with Paris at SF - if you had no personal style you'd have gotten thrown off that line too until 5 or 6 am. Of course, just depends on your attitude and eveything...cause if u know how to work the door you could probably get in with a tank top :D

Guest mojamis

Is this guy serious. I guess dress up to you means a t-shirt and jeans, It was mentioned countless times to get a little dressed up and it said it on the flyer. But hey you decided - I'll wear what I want, i went to factory every saturday and sunday and I saw jp in shelbourne so i can wear whatever I want to black. Next time give me to 50 bucks and I will help explain to you what get dressed up means.

All the flyers said "dress to impress" you cant impress Paris in a pair of jeans. and definetly NOT on opening night.

I got in no problem. Paris has and always will be very selective with who she lets in. Its her JOB! Go back about 5 years ago where you actullay had to be really dressed up with a nice shirt, pants and shoes. Thats the look they want. The grown up look.

Dress like a kid and youll be treated like one.

STEP OFF THE LINE!!!

All the flyers said "dress to impress" you cant impress Paris in a pair of jeans. and definetly NOT on opening night.

I got in no problem. Paris has and always will be very selective with who she lets in. Its her JOB! Go back about 5 years ago where you actullay had to be really dressed up with a nice shirt, pants and shoes. Thats the look they want. The grown up look.

Dress like a kid and youll be treated like one.

STEP OFF THE LINE!!!