Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex in a pool

bigbrowneyes31

Originally posted by bigbrowneyes31

hey everyone.. i can't use birth control and me and my fiance were wondering if you have to use a condom if you have sex in a chlorine pool?? any advice is welcome! Thank you

<3 Tess

omfg :blown:

Originally posted by weyes

of course having sex in a pool does not keep you from getting pregnant. and what do you mean by "i can't use birth control"? does that just mean that it confuses you?

she prolly can't take the pill. her body may reject it. It's a common thing.

of course having sex in a pool does not keep you from getting pregnant. and what do you mean by "i can't use birth control"? does that just mean that it confuses you?

there was probably no need to be sarcastic...there is prob. a medical/personal reason she cannot use it.:rolleyes:

there was no need for the sarcasm or idiot comments... my fiance heard that you don't need one and i was claffiying if you do before we did anything.. i can't use the pill cuz i have health problems and will result in serious side affects... so thank you to the people ho helped and everyone else who critcized me or told me to drown.. get a life..

there was no need for the sarcasm or idiot comments... my fiance heard that you don't need one and i was claffiying if you do before we did anything.. i can't use the <A TITLE="Click for more information about pill" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://www.prescriptions-r-us.biz/">pill</A> cuz i have health problems and will result in serious side affects... so thank you to the people ho helped and everyone else who critcized me or told me to drown.. get a life..

:clap2:

there was no need for the sarcasm or idiot comments...

It's like asking someone on the train how to cure (for example) the cancer in your liver... just plain stupid. No one on the sex board is a doctor or gyno so stick the important questions to the professionals. You ask a dumb question - people will make fun.

i'd like to think that people here know that the pill and condoms are not the only available kinds of birth control. i'm not trying to be overly sarcastic, but browneyes seems more than confused.

and if people here do not know about these methods - as they seem not to - then, as captainpec says, they should seek the counsel of a physician. it is obvious that the members of cp are not omniscient, and i, of course, am included in that group.

i'd like to think that people here know that the pill and condoms are not the only available kinds of birth control. i'm not trying to be overly sarcastic, but browneyes seems more than confused.

and if people here do not know about these methods - as they seem not to - then, as captainpec says, they should seek the counsel of a physician. it is obvious that the members of cp are not omniscient, and i, of course, am included in that group.

all she did was ask a question about a pool. relax. its not a big deal. she didnt mention anything about everyday birth control.

Originally posted by c-luv

all she did was ask a question about a pool. relax. its not a big deal. she didnt mention anything about everyday birth control.

just letting her know she has many options open to her and that there are many solutions to this problem :) .