Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, how do u react to when....

FlipsSOE

your hooking up with a guy the first time, and u notice his penis to be inadequate, or too small?? do u laugh?? run away?? tell him, never mind, we're not going to hook up?? do u touch it to make sure its real, and not some sort of gag(def no pun intended)??...... please share

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

your hooking up with a guy the first time, and u notice his penis to be inadequate, or too small?? do u laugh?? run away?? tell him, never mind, we're not going to hook up?? do u touch it to make sure its real, and not some sort of gag(def no pun intended)??...... please share

It depends.....Most of the time I laugh in my head..thats if Im sober...But I have laughed out loud when I was drunk...Usually I would just go through with it cause I wouldnt want to make the guy feel bad abou this size.....cause I know how traumatizing to a guys ego that can be....

I'll go through with it

But if he still sucks in bed im gonna have to call it off

Sorry, I mean I know it doesn't matter the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean but if you can't even rock me

Sorry buddy....no use for you I can do better on my own :aright:

just shutup and buy this:

http://www.enzyte.com/

about_glory.jpg

laugh & point . take a pix w/ my camera phone & send it to all my friends.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by thrillfire

my ex and also the first was small, i wasted two years on him...

i was actually confused the first time i saw it and asked him if it was hard or not

how small are we talking?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Nowadays with all this wonderbra shit, no you can't...

it's hard to find unpadded bras now, for chrissakes! what's up with that, anyway :no: ???

thanks,

weyes - sincere in the brassiere since 1990

I fucking hate padded bras. I mean... I guess some, or a lot of girls need them... but, only if we're talkin' for shaping purposes, or if a girl has like NOTHING up there.

I had to convince my last long-term gf to finally ditch those shitty bras and go for the thinnest ones she could get. First of all, the bra itself looks WAY better. But, she had literally PERFECT shaped, B cup tits... and bare naked, she looked AWESOME. Soon as she put on a padded bra... all that shape was gone, and she looked like a mannequin in a clothing store (NOT the good ones!).

When she finally took my word... not only was I sportin' wood 23 more hours outta the day... she started getting compliments left and right from her gf's, strangers, everyone. She was even thinking of implants until then... but, thank God she shelved that idea, to this day. If you got the shape, and at least a B, you gotta leave that shit alone!

Anyway, as far as cock size goes... I thank God almost daily that my Dad apparently passed along THAT chromosome! I just can't imagine having a lil' pinky dick. And not to slam the guys that do... I mean, I truly feel yer pain. But, I wouldn't trade spots with you for the world, man. Ain't nothin' better than 'that look' a girl gets... the one when it first goes in... and the one when yer done givin' her a good poundin'! :drool: :drool: Makes you wanna go again... right away. (Glad I got THAT chromosome, too! :cool: )

I just can't imagine you girls having to deal with a small guy. I mean, when your or his fingers can do a better job... that's just gotta be fucked up. I think I might be driven to get an implant if I were in that situation. 'Cause it seems to me that all the pumps and pills in world have yet to truly help get a guy bigger.

Pray for science fellas.... pray for science.

... funk... out.

WELL THEN THE GUY SHOULD FIND A GIRL WITH BIG TITS. ITS NOT THAT HARD.. ITS HARDER FOR A GIRL TO FIND A GUY WITH A BIG DICK BECAUSE WE CANT SEE IT THROUGH YOUR PANTS SO THATS WHY I WILL JUST BLUNTLY ASK FIRST!!! " BABY HOW BIG IS YOUR COCK ANYWAY?" LOLOL