Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else ever do shit like this?...

nomembername

Sometimes when I'm in a hotel and maybe hungover the next day...lets say I'm getting out of the shower and the maid comes in and even though I know she's in there and I can cover myself up...I'll just come out butt naked so she can see my cock. It's kind of cool seeing there reactions and giving the little mexican ladies a free thrill...anybody else do shit like this?

Originally posted by nomembername

when am I meeting your girl's hot younger sister? by the way, are things going better with your wifey? oh, and you didn't answer my question :D

alright, if i must answer

my ex was giving me a bj against the desk in a room at the W hotel in times square, when this cute lil asian couple accidentally walked into the room, front desk check in fuck up.

p.s. my girls younger sister has decided that she wants to date women for awhile. but i'll keep u informed.

:bump:

Or when I was in college and there would still be girls at my house that spent the night with my roommates or whatever...in the morning/afternoon when we would be chillin in our living room and I would still be in my boxers...I would make sure that every once in a while my cock would make an unexpected appearance out of the side...it was great because the girls would always act as if they didn't notice but I would always catch them trying to sneak a peak. Also it would make them wonder what the fuck they were doing sleeping with my roommate when in reality I was the one with the big cock. At the very least they would go home and tell there girlfriends how well - endowed I was which would always make things a little bit easier for me when we were all at the bars together. Anybody else do shit like this?

:laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes when I'm in a hotel and maybe hungover the next day...lets say I'm getting out of the shower and the maid comes in and even though I know she's in there and I can cover myself up...I'll just come out butt naked so she can see my cock. It's kind of cool seeing there reactions and giving the little mexican ladies a free thrill...anybody else do shit like this?

i do that anywhere i go ... not just in hotels and showers ... dont take much to get me naked and freak people out .. especially tourists :D

Or taking pictures of the naked girl that is passed out in your bed because you fed her too much alcohol? Or if you don't have a camera handy, just calling in your friends to come and check her out while you keep moving her around in different positions? Anybody else do shit like this?

:bump:

Or when I was in college and there would still be girls at my house that spent the night with my roommates or whatever...in the morning/afternoon when we would be chillin in our living room and I would still be in my boxers...I would make sure that every once in a while my cock would make an unexpected appearance out of the side...it was great because the girls would always act as if they didn't notice but I would always catch them trying to sneak a peak. Also it would make them wonder what the fuck they were doing sleeping with my roommate when in reality I was the one with the big cock. At the very least they would go home and tell there girlfriends how well - endowed I was which would always make things a little bit easier for me when we were all at the bars together. Anybody else do shit like this?

:laugh: :laugh:

No, but would do it.

Girls are always grabbing my crotch totally announced. (Guess they had already heard about my stuff from their girlfriends lol).

Or taking pictures of the naked girl that is passed out in your bed because you fed her too much alcohol? Or if you don't have a camera handy, just calling in your friends to come and check her out while you keep moving her around in different positions? Anybody else do shit like this?

yeah dude, its called college