Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get in a "sports brawl"?

Closest I came to this stupidity was actually at Fenway. There were four of us going to see the Yankees-Red Sox about 4 years ago and two of my friends were Yankees fans (not everybody's perfect;) ).

We were all just chillin and these fat drunken slobs kept throwing peanuts and taunting my boys. Needless to say, it almost got to the point where we were all gonna throw down till one of these guys' girlfriends settled them down. And yes....the fat guys were Red Sox fans sorry to say.

I know its not much of a story, but has anyone got any good ones?

Sports brawl stories are the best

About ten years ago I was in the Giants stadium parking lot after the game throwing the football around with brother-in-laws (two on one end, I was on the other). Anyway - some ass in a Ford Explorer decides to pull up around 20 feet behind me as he is exiting. Needless to say I prefer to avoid problems, but my brother-in-laws were instigators back then. They kept tossing the football as far as possible trying to hit the guys car. Mind you we were there first so he invaded our area.

Now to set the stage - he was a Dolphin's fan and I believe this was one of the few games the Jet's won back then against the fins. I am trying my best to either catch the balls or block them from hitting the truck and suddenly I block one and the balls goes on the other side of the truck... mind you - nothing hit his car.

As I am bending over to pick up the ball I hear - "Hey you little fuck - why don't you toss your ball somewhere else." Mind you I was around 16 years old and smaller, but I was taking karate back then and could handle myself easily... never one to back down I replied "Fuck you, why don't you make me."

Well the door flew open and I waited several moments as I watched the guys arms flailing... jackass was trying to get out of the car with his seatbelt still on. A couple more seconds pass and he finally figures this out and gets out of the vehicle. Make a long story short - we have a guy over 30 arguing with a 16 year old... he has a hot blonde in the passenger seat and a couple in the back seat. Turns out that he takes a swing at me... I block it and clock him once on the cheek. As he stops for a second - he takes a look back and see's both of my brother-in-laws running full force at him. He jets like a bat out of hell into his truck and flies out of the area... Must have looked like a real tough guy in front of his girl since she was watching the whole thing.

Besides the ones on CP ..lol

A ranger/ islander game year 95 or 96 i think, out at the Coliseum.

game was over, Islander fans talking mad shit when we where milling around the building trying to get out, one thing lead to another it spilled out into parking lot , Cops on horses got involved and a ripped up elbow and torn AdamGraves Jersey was the aftermath

I didn't get in a fist fight and all but... There were 4 of us that went to the Dolphins - Lions football game back in 1997.. Well, being that I'm from MICHIGAN, I decided to wear my REDWINGS jersey to the game... I'm well aware that its a hockey jersey, but the point was I wanted to represent Detroit....

So the Fins BARELY beat the Lions and we are walking out... some guy starts yappin' about my Wings jersey and so on... So i'm drunk and start talkin' shit back.. anyway it was like a war of words - me of course, tellin' the guy to bring - he wants to be a tough guy come on over buddy! But he didn't... so i told him to shove it and we left...

nothing too exciting..:laugh:

oh yeah, almost forgot... when i was in high school, for some reason Susie and I were going to fight behind the bleechers at the football game... So i had to take off my varsity letter jacket, rolled up my sleeves and asked her to hit me... so we go round and round about being taught not to throw the first punch... all my crew was taking bets of like $20 on me, which I think intiminated her even more.. anyway, we never threw punches as the parents caught wind and broke it up....

So i go to the stands and I'm sitting in front of my friend kelly - who was like 7 months pregnant... some dumb broad that I hardly know comes up and like bitch slaps me.. so i start laughing and pull back to knock her out and kelly's like YOOO i'm Pregnant - don't fight here! I was like shit! you're right.. so i told this chick if she wanted me to meet me at some parking lot at like 9pm after the game... needless to say, my crew rolled up to the lot, but her little crew didn't show...

So i never got to beat her ass. I wonder where she is now... hmmmmm:eek:

oh yeah....I just remembered the Greece vs. Argentina World Cup match at Foxboro.....

although it wasnt much of a brawl, just a lot of Greeks pushing and shoving those Argentinians outside in the parking lot.

btw.....that had to be the best sporting event I've ever been to

Originally posted by magellanmax

yes, at the UEFA finals in '98 :)

not gonna elaborate. if you understand soccer.. u know it wuz ugly :D

I was at the Galatasaray vs. Leeds game at UEFA '99/'00, that shit was brutal, Brittish kids ran like pussies :cool:

One time at the UC...this dude thought he was so funny, but he was just downright gay...someone was going to take a picture of him in front of the Jordan statue, and before they shot, he he pulled up his shirt for the camera, which is a total discrace to the legacy of MJ...then, I muttered, "Lay off the Bacardi" and he was in my face and all like, "What you say Punk?" Then a security guy pulled him away...and my dad was there too...I could have taken him, he was just some fat, sorry, drunk, white college guy who thought he was tough...

yes, at a dolphins / jets game once! i was sitting in my seat leaning forward with my elbows on my knees and my hands under my chin when some dick behind me pours his beer down my pants so i turn around and throw my drink in his face. he reaches out to grab me and the guy next to me, who just happened to me a cop, grabs the guy by the neck and tosses him down a few rows. by this time the real cops are there and my new buddy flashes his badge and point to the guy who poured the beer down my shorts and they proceed to billy club his ass.

they carry the guy out and ask me to ID him. when i get down to where they are, the guy was hog tied with one of the cops stepping on his face. it was so funny!