Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage Review

What Can I Say The Place Was Off The Hook There Was Alot Of People There Even Tho The Weather Was Not That Great The Girls Was Hot There Was 2 Girls For Every Guy The Staff Was Cool The Music Was Good And When They Say SomeBody Is Going To Be There Performing They Show Up Not Like Outher Nyc Cubs I Will Go There Again What Great Night

i give alot of credit to the ones who make that party happen.. bob goodrich..breeze..markowitz..rubeinstein..mike bmi and rich b. mirage is packed with a great looking crowd every wed night. does over 1200 people a week. check it out if you haven't yet done so..

Originally posted by dgmodel

yeah, my sister raves about it... i have yet to go... whens the best night???

Go on a wednesday, in the summer time it gets packed out. Ladies are in free weds. and they flock there. Make sure you dress nice.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I think weds are best but friday is def a good night also.

Tech - isn't Friday's their older crowd night? Not that Saturday's don't have their fair share of 40/50 year old skanks dressed in skantily clad clothing...

I used to go there a lot last year. Saturday's where definitely the best night - aside from Wednesday night (but that was only after "Blu" closed down for renovations and now reopened as Posh... they can't do the ladies night (wed) since Mirage stole it from them...

Posh is better to go to on Friday nights (Garden City Hotel). Maybe prosti's...

Originally posted by ***********ao

Last night was my first time at Mirage. It was off the hook. I thougt the place was a lil bullshit long island joint but it is pretty big. Even with the bad weather last night place was jumpin.

I will def go back. The girls were so hot too.

Thanks Bobby and Mike B.M.I.

who spins weds night???? ojeda????

Wednesdays they rule L.I. hands down. Riz, Sizzahands, Moody and Mayday hold it down. They've been holding that party strong for a while now. Friday night is real good early. They have the best happy hour in L.I. Ojeda is the resident on friday nights and does a kick ass job-one of my favorite djs. However, Saturdays is their stronger night and stays open real late - we go past 4am sometimes. I'm there every saturday and it's a great room to spin at. This saturday is my CD Release Party for Dance Mix 5 and we have a special performance from MOTORCYCLE "As the Rush Comes" So come by and check it out!

www.djriddler.com

300dancemix5.jpg

Originally posted by italianclubber

wait a minute ..... i thought ojeda spins sat nights....ojeda spins fri night....how? the average age on fri is like 37...they can get into ojeda style music? And who usually spins sat night? if its you riddler...keep it going cause that party is sickkk

Ojeda is the friday resident now as I am there every Saturday. Friday is a little older EARLY because of happy hour. They have the best happy hour on the island. However, as the night goes on the younger folks come out and by midnight, Ojeda is throwing down some serious beats. As I always say, Ojeda is a "Dj's DJ". I love to listen to him play.

I've been there every saturday since January and this saturday we have the KTU Live Broadcast and a special SURPRISE performance on stage. Come thru to Mirage, it's always a good time no matter what night you go to.

DANCE MIX 5 IN STORES NOW!

WWW.DJRIDDLER.COM