Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black review

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so obvious that the City/Feds whoever are bent on shutting this place down.... It's only a matter of time. It kinda sucks, you would think that JP's people would have steered him away from Exit, what with it's history and all, and just try to find another space. I know that the thinking was that it was able to handle the crowds that he could bring in, but it's a marked club... All that undercover work that they have been doing for years doesn't go out the window now that JP is leasing it. So now every weekend is going to be a chirade of people getting yanked out in hand-cuffs and it's not going to matter how big the place is because people (like myself) are going to stay away at all costs, who wants to deal with that shit??? Afterhours are going to be dramatically different in the future if they even exist at all. The weekly dealing @ Black are proof.

Originally posted by musclechick

IF YOUR THAT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING ARRESTED THEN MAYBE YOU DONT BELONG THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE... I THINK ITS GOOD THAT THE SECURITY IS LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW..

its not just that, but its guilt by association, do I really want to go to a place week after week and watch ppl get arrested rite next to me and then have it make the papers teh next day so my friends/family/co workers can say 'isnt that the place you always go to'

i think its great that they are constantly arresting all the drug assholes there, thats the whole point.

i think after a while if these arrests will keep on going the crackheads will realize that black is not a good place to do drugs and will stop going there.

if i was an owner of a club that had a drug problem in it i would ask the nypd to come in and do wut they are doing in black. that way the city will see that i am actually trying to do somethin and wont shut me down.

IF YOU DONT LIKE BLACK TO BEGIN WITH THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON THIS BOARD!!! GET A LIFE. ALL THESE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DRUG USE R PROBABLY THE BIGGEST USERS OF ALL AND R PROBABLY JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE U GOT THROWN OUT FOR ACTING LIKE A RETART!!!

IF YOU DONT LIKE BLACK TO BEGIN WITH THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON THIS BOARD!!! GET A LIFE. ALL THESE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DRUG USE R PROBABLY THE BIGGEST USERS OF ALL AND R PROBABLY JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE U GOT THROWN OUT FOR ACTING LIKE A RETART!!!

Okay now you sound like a complete imbecile. It's called "CLUBPlanet". That's why people post here.

I haven't set foot in a JP party in ages. The wakeup call for me (aside from the music going downhill) was seeing a K'ed out 17 year old girl lying seemingly lifeless in the basement of SF. Who the fuck wants to be around that shit? It's only gotten worse since then from all accounts.

When I go out, I don't need to see people foaming at the mouth, throwing up and walking around like zombies. If that's your thing, more power to you. Unfortunately, that's what a large portion of JP's crowd has become. I can't imagine any club taking on JP after the police close down Black and wanting to have OD'ing clubbers and the NYPD inside their place every weekend.

It's ironic, but many of JP's own "fans" are going to end his DJ'ing career.

NO SH'T ITS CLUB PLANET BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR BLACK N IF YOU HAVENT BEEN IN THERE THEN HOW CAN U SIT HERE N POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS. WHY POST ON THIS THREAD.. YOUR FULL OF IT!!!

I'd like to have anal sex with you, then donkey punch you three or four times. Let me know if we can arrange that. Thanks.

Originally posted by bozer

Why do retards even attempt bringing drugs there after what happened last weekend? Whatever happened to going out for some drinks and having a good time?

Lol ever go to long island rail road at 4:30am when every drunken asshole is there??? id much rather be around a crowd rolling on exctasy!!!! the problem is tina is killing the vibe and g is sending these kids to the hospital .... i miss the good old days of xtc and K!!! besides ppl been doing drugs since studio 54!!!!!

Originally posted by turpentyine

i think its great that they are constantly arresting all the drug assholes there, thats the whole point.

i think after a while if these arrests will keep on going the crackheads will realize that black is not a good place to do drugs and will stop going there.

if i was an owner of a club that had a drug problem in it i would ask the nypd to come in and do wut they are doing in black. that way the city will see that i am actually trying to do somethin and wont shut me down.

Ok you will have 85% reduction in attendance!!! people been doing drugs at music events since the acid tests in the late 1960"s people said the same shit about pink floyd grateful dead the doors oh its drug addict music....you people are so fuckin stupid ....you dont think ppl were getting fucked up at studio 54 in the 70"s or paladium in the 80"s give me a break....Trance music (now i know jp doesnt spin much trance if any so calm down) formed from Acid house hmmm wonder where acid house got its name??????? to give you a little history lesson in dance when mr oakenfold and john digweed started going to ibiza in 86 and 87 they started bringing the music back to london along with acid and ecstasy.... acid house then transformed into trance through out the 90"s ...one of the main factors of taking ecstasy was especially in nyc through out the 80"s and early 90"s this city"s dance scene was fueled by alcohol and cocaine which brought alot of violence and stupidity!!! ask any old skool scenster he/she will agree so when trance hit american shores in the mid 90"s and hard house was being played and raves were getting big alot of people were doing pills...it was a great alternative to alcohol for alot of reasons ....you cant just simplify it .it is ingrained in the culture of the music plain and simple....we all know jonathan peters and johnny vicous were the 2 guys started to spin trance in nyc in the 90"s they were allways primarily house guys they werent george acosta"s but DT and jv sure as hell werent doing what they were it just spilled over ..just like rock n roll and heavy metal

Guest starscream
Originally posted by GrammarPolice

I'd like to have anal sex with you, then donkey punch you three or four times. Let me know if we can arrange that. Thanks.

:rock:

music review: 4am - 8am PURE TRIBAL MADNESS Sick

YES THERE WERE COPS AND BOUNCERS, SO FUCKING WHAT?

Dance, Get Drunk, Have fun and GO FOR THE MUSIC.

Ignore THE Fucking Bouncers, Cops and Security Guards.

Just FUCKING ignore THEM and Dance Fuckers.

DON'T DO NOTHING BAD IN THE CLUB AND "NOTHING" bad will happen, right?

So, STOP THE FUCKING BITCHING ALREADY.

SHUT The Hell UP - GO TO BLACK & HAVE FUN!

ENOUGH.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NIGHT:

no more GD'outs

no more kholes

no more sniffing out in the open

no more selling out in the open

no more drinking white & yellow substance out in the open

WHO ARE YOU TO PREDICT THAT THIS PARTY WILL LAST 1 TO 6 MONTHS, FUCKING IDIOTS.

JP ROCKS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T FUCKING GO!

DON'T DO DRUGS AT BLACK, IF YOU DON'T LISTEN DON'T FUCKING GO

I PREDICT THAT THIS PARTY WILL LAST 7 YEARS WITHOUT DRUGS!

DON'T FUCKING DO DRUGS AT BLACK OR ELSE YOU FUCKING GO TO JAIL.

OMFG JONATHAN PETERS WAS INSANE THIS PAST SATURDAY.! If you are gonna bash or critizice him IS BECAUSE YOU NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN.

-You fucking need to RE-Analyze your life then.!

Black rules

JP rules

YES THERE WILL BE MAD COPS AND BOUNCERS THE WEEKS TO COME, SO WHAT?

I PAID 20 OR 30 DOLLARS TO SEE, HEAR, HAVE FUN, DANCE AT BLACK AND I DID HAD FUN.

THERE WILL BE MAD DOZENS OF COPS AND BOUNCERS AT BLACK FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. SO FUCKING WHAT?

OH, YOU ARE NOT GONNA GO BECAUSE OF THEM? FUCKING STUPIDS. SO FUCKING WHAT.

IGNORE NYPD & BLACK BOUNCERS AND DANCE!

DANCE PEOPLE.

ALSO DON'T SMOKE WHERE IT READS "SMOKING IS PROHIBITED"

IT FELT SO FUCKING SECURED TO HAVE TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF TO WEAPONS, KNIVES OR DRUGS.

GOOD FUCKING JOB. PROPS TO BLACK.!

NO STABBINGS

NO WEAPONS

NO DRUGS

ALSO THE AIR WITHOUT SMOKING IT FELT SO FUCKING NICE AND CLEAN.

"YES THERE WILL BE MAD COPS AND BOUNCERS AT BLACK FOR THE NEXT 7 YEARS", SO FUCKING WHAT PEOPLE.

JP IS "ONE" OF THE GREATEST DJs.

I HAD MAD FUN.

ALSO GREAT MOTHOFUCKING CLUB HOURS:

10PM - 8AM

EXCELLENT

WHO NEEDS AND WHAT BODIES NEED TO BE IN A CLUB UNTIL NOON, OR 6PM THE FOLLOWING DAY.

SMALL 10 TO 12 HOUR SETS IS THE BEST!

NO MORE 12, 18, 24 OR 30 HOUR SETS. THAT IS UNREALISTIC.

SPINNING, DANCING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC IN A CLUB FOR 12, 18, 24 OR 30 IS A HUGE PROBLEM.

I AM AGAINST THOSE HOURS.

KEEPING THE CLUB HOURS FROM 10 TO 8AM IS PERFECT!

JUST FUCKING PERFECT.

JUST FUCKING AMAZING SET.