Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black review

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by berniec

its not just that, but its guilt by association, do I really want to go to a place week after week and watch ppl get arrested rite next to me and then have it make the papers teh next day so my friends/family/co workers can say 'isnt that the place you always go to'

i look at it this way, it's cleaning up the trash.

it'll probably take a little while for these idiots to smarten up and probably take a few of their friends gettin pinched. so be it....

having them close earlier will get them bringing in more of a crowd earlier - ie drinking crowd.

i don't really do afterhours anymore and would like to be in a club with the kind of energy jp's crowd brings but not have to wait till 8am for the crowd to get there. (ok i have my own selfish reason)

still, i think it's great they're takin out the trash.

YES YOU WILL SEE ME AT BLACK.

I'M GOING FOR JP, HIS MUSIC, MY FRIENDS AND DANCE PURE HOUSE AND TRIBAL MADNESS WITH

MR. JONATHAN FUCKING PETERS.

IF THIS COMING WEEKEND PRECINT 18 HAPPENS TO BE THERE CHECKING MY BALLS FOR DRUGS OR WEAPONS, "GO RIGHT AHEAD" DO YOUR JOB AND LET ME DO MINE WHICH IS:

HAVE FUN AND DANCE.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT 100 COPS AND 300 BLACK BOUNCERS. ACTUALLY IT FELT GOOD.

I AM GONNA DANCE MY ASS OFF THIS COMING WEEKEND WITH OR WITHOUT MY FRIENDS.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS ONE OTHE BEST SETS I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS.

NOW, IF YOU NEED G, K OR E TO HAVE SICK AND JP SETS, I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM.

LET IT BE MAD COPS AND MAD BOUNCERS AT BLACK! KEEP THEM COMING, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK,

I AM GONNA DANCE MY ASS OFF THIS WEEK AND ALL THE WEEKS TO COME.

DANCE FUCKERS, BUT DANCE WITHOUT DRUGS

YES I SAW LIKE 12 PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED - why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING OR WERE INVOLVED IN ILEGAL SHIT.

SOLUTION:

DON'T FUCKING DO ILEGAL SHIT IN/OUTSIDE CLUBS AND JUST:

DRINK

DANCE

HAVE FUN

IF THIS COMING WEEKEND 100 PEOPLE GET ARRESTED, SO BE IT, IGNORE THAT TOO.!

FUCKING IDIOTS! FUCKING STUPIDS.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCKING ABOUT STUPID AND IGNORANT DRUG DEALERS.!

GO FOR JP

GO FOR HIS MUSIC

GO TO HAVE FUN AND "DANCE"

DANCE FUCKERS.!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You still drunk from Saturday?

I HAVE TONS OF GREATEST DJS

I FUCKING LOVE TRANCE PVD, ARMIN, TIESTO, SANDRA

I FUCKING LOVE HOUSE.PROG.HOUSE, MORILLO ETC.

I FUCKING LOVE TRIBAL, DT, VC, S&P, LAWLER

I FUCKING LOVE TECHO, PICOTTO, COX,

BUT THEY ARE HERE IN NYC ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR? WTF

THEY ALL NEED NYC RESIDENCIES LOL

AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH

I FUCKING LOVE JP AND HE HAPPENS TO HAVE A NYC RESIDENCY AT BLACK "I AM SO THERE".

DUDE I LOVE ALL MUSIC

BUT HEAR ME THIS:

I FUCKING LOVE THE MUSIC THAT JP SPINS, MIX AND PRODUCES.!

PLEASE RESPECT.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

I PREDICT THAT THIS PARTY WILL LAST 7 YEARS WITHOUT DRUGS!

Not with the weak numbers they had this past weekend and all the police activity going on. Turnout was poor, which is pretty embarassing considering there weren't any other major parties aside from DT and Calderone (and that was Friday). Plus, the City won't let this place be open till the end of the year. Believe what you want to believe, but mark my words, Black won't last too long.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

YES YOU WILL SEE ME AT BLACK.

I'M GOING FOR JP, HIS MUSIC, MY FRIENDS AND DANCE PURE HOUSE AND TRIBAL MADNESS WITH

MR. JONATHAN FUCKING PETERS.

IF THIS COMING WEEKEND PRECINT 18 HAPPENS TO BE THERE CHECKING MY BALLS FOR DRUGS OR WEAPONS, "GO RIGHT AHEAD" DO YOUR JOB AND LET ME DO MINE WHICH IS:

HAVE FUN AND DANCE.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT 100 COPS AND 300 BLACK BOUNCERS. ACTUALLY IT FELT GOOD.

I AM GONNA DANCE MY ASS OFF THIS COMING WEEKEND WITH OR WITHOUT MY FRIENDS.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS ONE OTHE BEST SETS I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS.

NOW, IF YOU NEED G, K OR E TO HAVE SICK AND JP SETS, I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM.

LET IT BE MAD COPS AND MAD BOUNCERS AT BLACK! KEEP THEM COMING, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK,

I AM GONNA DANCE MY ASS OFF THIS WEEK AND ALL THE WEEKS TO COME.

DANCE FUCKERS, BUT DANCE WITHOUT DRUGS

I like this guy. Lets meet up i'll buy u a shot if u buy me 2. hehe. This city needs more people liek that.

HEY EVERYONE... I HONESTLY THINK BLACK NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN... IT'S PRETTY SAD AS SOON AS IT OPENED IT GOT IN TROUBLE.... ABOUT 3 YRS AGO EXIT HAD THE BEST CROWD.

NOT SO MUCH DRUGS AND WAS ACTUALLY OPEN ON A WEEKLY BASIS. THE PAST 1 AND A 1/2- 2 YRS EXIT HAS BEEN SO MESSED UP.. ITS A WAY DIFFERNT CROWD NOW AND TOO MUCH DRUGS AND SH*t... THE SECURITY REALLY DOES'NT DO THEIR JOBS JUST TO LET YOU GUYS ALL KNOW. BIG DEAL THEY CHECK YOU BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CLUB BUT AFTER THAT THEY REALLY DONT CARE.. I KNOW ABOUT THIS I USED TO PROMOTE THERE. AND ALSO I CAN TELL YOU MANY STORIES... I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO USED TO TAKE ACID AND E TABS WITH THE SECURITY...IT'S PRETTY SAD HOW BACK IN THE DAY THIS CLUB USED TO BE ASWOME AND NOW IT'S GETTING SHUT DOWN CONSTANTLY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE POSTING ON HERE ARE RIGHT WHO WANTS TO BE IN A CLUB THATS CONSTANTLY HAVING UNDERCOVER COPS DRAGGING PEOPLE OUT AND PEOPLE LAYING ON THE FLOOR SO F*KED UP ON DRUGS.

Besides all the other shit going on how was the music? The first nite the music was plain awful. His music seemed to create a zero vibe level in that space just nothing but dead air.:( I think he lost half the crowd from the opening nite just for that reason alone.

i was there both nights.... the music on opening night was great as was the vibe.... really rocking at least until 5am....

last saturday seemed a bit slow and the vibe was definitely not there, although it may have picked up later since most people show up around 4 or 5 and I left at 3.30....

i was there both nights.... the music on opening night was great as was the vibe.... really rocking at least until 5am....

last saturday seemed a bit slow and the vibe was definitely not there, although it may have picked up later since most people show up around 4 or 5 and I left at 3.30....

it cracks me up how poeple are saying black should be shut down already but the whole time factory was open not one person wanted that place to close n there was more shit going on in there then anywhere!!! you poeple are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen!!!!

Originally posted by ChiefSlapahoe

but mark my words, Black won't last too long.

Now, mark MY WORDS.

black and JP will last FOR YEARS TO COME.

Believe what you want, but MARK MY FUCKING WORDS.

BLACK DID 16,271 For NYE

BLACK DID 6287 opening night

BLACK did 2231 sencond week

BLACK WILL DO 3329 This coming week

Black will do and CAN DO 1000 ppl EVERYfucking week WHICH I don't fucking care.

What the fuck, NOW THERE IS A STANDARD LOL, LMAO, ON HOW MANY goers enter/exit a club? lol

If your shit is suede on tuesday, vinyl fri, deep or spirit on sat, crobar sat or pangaea on sunday GO RIGHT AHEAD. NO BODY IS STOPPING YOU.

YOU WILL SEE ME AT CROBAR FROM 8PM 4AM and BLACK AFTERWARDS.

I DON'T CARE IF THE NATIONAL GUARD, FBI, CIA, FDA LOL, DEA HAPPENS TO BE THERE EVERY SINGLE WEEK. "CAUSE" i will be there.

CROBAR & BLACK IT IS FOR ME.

AND Vinyl, Avalon or WEBSTER HALL FOR YOU.

If not, DO MOVIES, PLAYS OR MAKE IT A BLOCKBUSTER NIGHT.

JUST STOP FUCKING PREDICTING ON HOW OR WHEN BLACK WILL BE OPEN.

STFU AND DANCE FUCKERS.

I only went opening night for JP'S b-day and had a GREAT loving fun time. I missed this past weekend, but from people that had a great time opening night said they wont go again. Its one thing to have security which i heard was like an airport @black but waiting outside of bathrooms and pulling someone aside to check them out for taking to long to pee!??

When I drink I goto the bathroom for a bit to check my hair, lipgloss, maybe buy gum or something, make sure i dont have toilet tissue on my shoes, making sure i didnt forget my purse etc...

Girls usuually take long in there anyways, and nowadays guys to, checking their hair, using the bathroom sitting down and what not etc..etc.. blah blah blah. I just dont think its cool having hawks thinking every little thing is related to drugs.

Thats like someone breathing down your neck on an exam or giving you weird looks like as if your going to steal something, etc, etc, etc. Some things make me uncomfortable and then some things i could give 2 shits about what goes on. No matter what theres always going to be 1 person that does something they shouldnt have. Even security messes up. I have seen it. After 9/11 I had a flight at JFK and a couple of guys were flying on my flight and the security person forgot to screen their bags and had the guy on a trolly put it on the plane. Me and another person was like "UH HELLO YOU DIDNT SCREEN THOSE LUGGAGES " The person smiled and said oops. I didnt smile back because god forbid anything was in there who knows.

Security guards are easily distracted talking or stareing at a hot girl walking or guy whatever they are into;) and in that one second someone can slip something by. I am glad they had extra security but having an army is another thing.

THats just my opinion.

**SOBECROBAR** Love your vibe. Hope to see you if i ever go to Black again..lol

I love the haters and the supporters. just do it for the love of the music!

Guest shortyrockrox

Black absolutely sucked this past Saturday!!!!! I would rather have shot myself then been there, no vibe, music sucked, tooo much security, and the system sounded like crap. I actually had to cover my ears at some points because the music sounded so distorted.:rolleyes: I had a great time New Years Eve, but I will never go back after this weekend. :(

Let me just say....last,last weekend BLACK was packed..music was slammin', good times.good vibes...not this week

Let me 1st say that it is pathetic that people can't hang..dont know how to act and they dont know when to chill out, I never in my life have seen such nonsense...

.I WITNESSED 5 YEARS OF THE CRAZIEST ANTICS AND PARTIES IN LIMELIGHT,USA,TUNNEL AND MANNNY AFTER HOURS TO BOOT. i HAVE NEVER SEEN,HEARD OR KNEW ABOUT ANYONE OD'ING OR OUTOF CONTROL TO THE POINT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW....& WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A CLUB SCENE SO INSANE THAT A MOVIE AND SEVERAL BOOKS WERE WRITTEN ABOUT IT(EARLY 90'S)...I understand the reasons for security & searching but COME ON!!!!!its out of control!!!!!!!!

this past Sat...horrid..empty,and The little rooms that look like prison cells..were right on point..Every lipgloss was confiscated from the girls,eye drops were considered a concealed drug, I never knew wearing contact lenses would make me a suspect!

I felt more violated then having to shit,shower & shave at woodstock with 600,000 people in 99'

Our timing turned out to be an episode of "cops" ...while waiting to be searched..my boyfriend was alongside a guy that was concealing DRUGS....needless to say he (the guy)was handcuffed & arrested & brought into a room with FBI waiting.

.the security guards threw my man against the wall o/s the room, grabbed his ID & treated him like a felon...ummmmmmm he wasnt doing ANYTHING wrong or carrying any drugs...the guy has never been arrested & has been out to a club MAYYYBE 5 times in his life.Then 5 HUGE sec. guards surrounded him & threw him in the room as well....NAHHHHHH that shit aint right..When the head FBI,DEA or whatever she was...woman saw what happened...she was like " why is he here? he was searched & has NOTHING!!!!, let him go" & my boyfriend told her they had his ID..she was LIVID! What they did was out of line and just poor judgement & poor training.

Thank god Im moving to Miami...for the sun & beach,,,Miamis club scene is done,,but NY's is beyond DONE