Virginity before Marriage

Guest millie19

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millie19

I suppose joeg's offer and xlr8ed's comment are some consolation... but doesn't anyone have something to say about the thread? And not my flat chest, please! :'(

Originally posted by millie19

I suppose joeg's offer and xlr8ed's comment are some consolation... but doesn't anyone have something to say about the thread? And not my flat chest, please! :'(

About the thread...hmmmmmmm, ok VIRGINS FUCKING SUCK unless they're giving that pussy up to me for the first time :D

Millie, can you post some more pics...you are gorgeous :eek:

I'm sure nobody cares what I have to say but I have only posted on here a few times and this is thread is the reason why. Most of you guys on here are all jerks and never know when to stop fucking around. Now I usually just come by and read what people have to say and don't even bother posting.

None of you ever know when to quit making someone new here feel like shit. After reading these boards for a while now, it seems that Bullseye is one of the only sincere nice guys on here. NMN, xlr8ted, joeg and a bunch more of you should all learn from him.

Originally posted by notstayinglong

I'm sure nobody cares what I have to say but I have only posted on here a few times and this is thread is the reason why. Most of you guys on here are all jerks and never know when to stop fucking around. Now I usually just come by and read what people have to say and don't even bother posting.

None of you ever know when to quit making someone new here feel like shit. After reading these boards for a while now, it seems that Bullseye is one of the only sincere nice guys on here. NMN, xlr8ted, joeg and a bunch more of you should all learn from him.

Thats why your notstayinglong.

ITS A MESSAGE BOARD, FAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

get a sense of humor :aright:

shes actually attractive... but theres a whole other group of dick-suckers on here that are going to jump on her bandwagon and tell her how hot she is and blahblahblhalbhalhblah we just keep it a level playing field... plus we're a lot funnier ;)

Guest millie19

Hey guys, what's the issue? I'm not outta here at all, I wanted to hear your views on the thread. But was just a bit offended by nmn's comment on my pic! I can get over that no-time. Ez, notstayinglong. It's all good! :)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thats why your notstayinglong.

You're exactly right

Originally posted by xlr8ted ITS A MESSAGE BOARD, FAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

get a sense of humor

shes actually attractive... but theres a whole other group of dick-suckers on here that are going to jump on her bandwagon and tell her how hot she is and blahblahblhalbhalhblah we just keep it a level playing field... plus we're a lot funnier

I don't think by Bullseye or others giving a pretty girl who actually had the balls to post her picture on here makes them "dick-suckers jumping on her bandwagon". He's just an all around nice guy and I bet you that is why he has a beautiful girlfriend because he treats her w/ respect. While the rest of you clowns are probably all single and not by choice.

Oh, and you're not funny!

Originally posted by millie19

Jeez, you guys! I may be an innocent prude (and thanks for explaining "balloonknot" to me, nmn), but I thought it would be a different kind of thread to post. I guess highly unpopular! D'oh! My bad.

millie, here's lesson 1 about the clubplanet sexboard:

This place is loaded with Jaded Ravers who, when faced with a new member with an innocent question as the one you posed, will be ripped to shreds.

But, being that i am papa smurf, i will divulge my personal feelings:

-Marrying a virgin can be a wonderful thing! Heck, that person will want to have sex all the time, to make up for all the times that they didnt

That may be what keeps a marriage healthy... Think about it,... if 2 people, one of which is a virgin, come together and get hitched, the virgin, knowing that now it will be ok to have sex, will want it ALL the TIME!

And it will always be fresh and interesting, never dull and boring. There may be a correlation btw. People who get married and are virgins have a longer, healthier sex life compared to those who were sluts b4 marriage and only last 2-5 years.

That's just my 2 cents;)

why are you still a virgin?

from my experience... attractive chick that is over 19/20 and still a virgin -> fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked in the head (in more than one way)

never met one that hadn´t had serious issues.

give yourself some self worth girl. just cause some guy over the fucking INTERNET says something rude you get all defensive and "plz don´t hurt me i´m nice". hellloooo low self esteem...

only reason you´re probably still a virgin is cause you haven´t met a dominant guy that just told you what to do. and now don´t pretend you´ve got a will of your own, that´d be too cute :)

im a good guy on c.p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i must say these other cats sure do crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

as for the virgins....i say its a socital thing , that really holds nothing when it comes to me...i like chicks that luv to fuck...i dont need to mess around with some chick whos just getting broken in....then u have to talk them up to everything else!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my 71.29 cents!!!!!!

be nice to the euro girl...u never know when she might want to repay the favor!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest millie19

Aw, thanks Mystify. And yeah, Papa Smurf... are you saying that virgins are destined to be sex addicts through marriage? :) I'm sure that is the case for a number of people, but perhaps someone who has waited so long, until - say, their very late 20s - will not be in their "prime" anymore, and might even experience lack of libido, because they didn't cease the day, so to speak. I've never heard that happen, but then again, haven't discussed with anyone! But a good point nonetheless.

Guest millie19

Aw, thanks Mystify. And yeah, Papa Smurf... are you saying that virgins are destined to be sex addicts through marriage? :) I'm sure that is the case for a number of people, but perhaps someone who has waited so long, until - say, their very late 20s - will not be in their "prime" anymore, and might even experience lack of libido, because they didn't cease the day, so to speak. I've never heard that happen, but then again, haven't discussed with anyone! They may also have more 'mature' priorities in life, like sustaining a family and career? Having kids can be depressing too, I guess.

You're exactly right

I don't think by Bullseye or others giving a pretty girl who actually had the balls to post her picture on here makes them "dick-suckers jumping on her bandwagon". He's just an all around nice guy and I bet you that is why he has a beautiful girlfriend because he treats her w/ respect. While the rest of you clowns are probably all single and not by choice.

Oh, and you're not funny!

when you get done sucking his mule... you'll realize he wasn't who i was reffering to...