Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF you were 28....

chuckbfl

Originally posted by chuckbfl

And felt like you never had the crazy sex you think should have....what would you do!!!

being that i would only be 28, i would go have the crazy sex that i should have been having all along! wtf-- go out and get urs!!

Originally posted by linabina

being that i would only be 28, i would go have the crazy sex that i should have been having all along! wtf-- go out and get urs!!

:werd: time to come outta the basement. some advice, dont go out lookin for pam anderson, do some ugly chix jus for the experience, then work ur way up the ladder.

Don't listen to them Chuck, they are all leading you down the wrong path. Trust me here and do yourself a favor...it's already too late, you have let the best years of your life go by. Make it easy and put yourself out of misery now instead of torturing yourelf for the rest of your life.

c5.gif

Originally posted by nomembername

Don't listen to them Chuck, they are all leading you down the wrong path. Trust me here and do yourself a favor...it's already too late, you have let the best years of your life go by. Make it easy and put yourself out of misery now instead of torturing yourelf for the rest of your life.

thanku jack kevorkian, ur break time in the prison library is over.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Personally, I'd buy a lounge, some classy shoes and some kind of classy european car.. then try and get some women.

And if that doesn't work, buy a saloon, purchase a F-150 pickup, and drive bear-footed to the closest trailerpark for some hot easy fun.

wow..wacking myself seems to be the general consensus!

Well to define what crazy sex is...

1-I'm not a hermit, troll or oger. Don't live in a basement in my parents house.

2-I think i'm pretty normal. Just end up with chicks are that are dull in the sack.