Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay well I'm getting my carmera tomorrow so I'll post some pictures of my two favorite tattoos after I learn how to do it!! but that might take a long time!!

Deepfunk!! Yo Good Morning!!! You taken off tonight?

So you got em'??

Can't wait to see.. i'm going soon.. after i pay my home owners insurance...

lol

I only got one Lola on my tummy!!

sort of where your volleyball is!!!

Oh I can't wait until you get one.. i still want one like that model had on her back from that magazine!!

thats my problem.. i really like that one in that pic, so i'm think of getting that on my foot..

but i saw three little ones on a girls foot that were soooo cute....

ahhhh decisions, decisions...

I would love to have some on my feet.. i think I'm going to go crazy with tattoos this year... better get them now while I'm still petite!

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE I'M ARRIVING LAX AT 11AM ON THURSDAY, JUNE 10th!!!

SO I CAN SEE YOU THE WHOLE DAY IF YOU GET OFF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty June 10th I'll take off ... I'll work a half day... did you want me to pick you up or are you getting a shuttle???

just call me later about it!!!!!!!!!

woot woot ... I can't wait to see you!!!!! I'l lstart planning our night!!!

Are you ready to Party ??? !!! ???

Alrighty June 10th I'll take off ... I'll work a half day... did you want me to pick you up or are you getting a shuttle???

just call me later about it!!!!!!!!!

woot woot ... I can't wait to see you!!!!! I'l lstart planning our night!!!

Are you ready to Party ??? !!! ???

As soon as I get more details, I'll let you know... Probably take the shuttle to the hotel on Long beach(?) then take it from there. Unless you are closer to LAX??? Not sure!

I gotta see what time I have to report to the ship on Friday AM.. I have to be somewhat sober since i'm running some sales meetings whilst on-board.. :yuck:

We can always just do dinner and hang out at the hotel or a dive bar not a problem!!!

I am not at all close to LAX especially at that tiime of day but I will find a way to your hotel.. I requested a half day!

Allrighty! Awesome!

Where's this deepfunk character... we gotta drag him out too for a little bit :)

Lola... do you like Richie Hawtin?????? Some good dirty techno??? if so, that's where we are going next thursday for only $20.00.. let me know if you want me purchase tiks alright! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

OH

FUCK

YES!!

WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICHIE IS IN LA THE SAME TIME AS ME????

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIFHJIOAWER [Q239-RJIOSIASDUF80ASDF

Can I get a hell yeah!!!???

HELL YEAH...

so I take it we're going to avalon.. woo hoo!!! Party party party!!

It sucks though because your hotel is far away.. guess I'll be staying somewhat sober that night! :pint::pint: only this many beers!

yeah sorry about the hotel situation :( You can always stay with me - cuz I'm bunking with one of my res agents and she's pretty cool :) I have to be up at like 6am I think!!! LOL

I can't drink much either cuz of work ;)

I'm sooo excited!!! Check it out:

Lola's excited for RH!!!