Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phobik

yeah, havnt seen u around deepfunk. hope everythings going the way u like it to.

and i drive a Ford F-350 and yeah it drinks gas like water. and as for u gas, seems about right.

Is it the 2004? Totally adoreeee the 2004.

We should start a new night called: Club Bored.

No music, no light show, no alcohol, water and bread only. With peeps just vacantly looking at each other.....

Doesn't that sound like fun? :blown:

TGIF. I'm going to a local bar called The Dime on Fairfax. Anyother bored people, come join me. Laterz!

Imad.

coachella was fantastic! i've been every year except last year (i wanted to take a year off). so the music was great, the weather was very hot, the crowd was huge and i had a blast! i was really blown away by how good radiohead was. the pixies sounded so good and sparta was fantastic. in the sahara tent i heard ferry corsten, a bit too big room and hard for me, but respectable none the less. mark farina gave up the funk in a great way and then kraftwerk took over and really showed everyone how it's done.

now that was saturday. i had a pair of tickets and vip passes for both days but i gave my tickets and passes for sunday away because i was having so much fun at the house we stayed in. it was incredible. we were on the golf course at pga west, this house was less than a year old, 5,000 square feet and decorated completely pimpy. it had it's own pool and jacuzzi. my friends brought turntables and i ended up djing for about 5 and a half hours on sunday afternoon as well as a 2 hour set saturday night. we had about 10 people staying there and it was so much fun. i highly recommend going - and if you do go, go big.