Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ShortyStar

woo hoo to Deepfunk for such a long thread KUDOS!! I don't think I've ever seen such a long thread here in LA!!!

Well here's to #2... *cheers*

Icky day outside kids.. who wants to skip out of work today at noon with me ??? :D

Whatever happend to the warm weather we had of the last few weeks? I say this is strange.

as far as work is concerned (referring to the title of the thread :tongue: ), i'm moving to orange and am arranging to get a transfer to a store closer to there 'cause i haven't found anything else yet. but they made me interview, which i think is crap, seeing as i've been with that dumb company for 2 and a half years. and they tried to tell me that i wasn't good enough in this or that... i think what they have to realize is that, while everyone should strive to improve in everything, people will always have their strengths and weaknesses. for instance, when i walked into that store for the interview today, all i could think about was how it looked like a tornado had gone through it, and they obviously don't pay any attention to that. i mean, it was bad.

anyway, their nitpickyness seemed like they were trying to find things wrong with me and they were asking questions that were so specific - no one knows those answers. trivial stuff. sigh. and lord knows i don't get paid nearly enough to take this garbage! i need out of this job :( !!!

weyes we're both in the same predictament... I'm going for a luncheon / interview today :) woo hoo... and if there's any luck on my shoulders I should be putting in my 2 weeks notice by the end of next month .. woo hoo.. then off to my main manager to inform him of how my boss has treated me in the last 3 months!

Go kimmy go kimmy.. it's my birthday day.. shake my bootay!