Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe this: my company just cut my pay :woah::cry: . my new district manager says he's doing it because there are more opportunities to sell cameras and warranties at my new store; some of the cameras have bonuses. it's all ridiculous; these are only $4 bonuses and such, and will not make up for the $80/month he just cut from me. and that's not even taking into account that my new co-workers interrupt me and try to take over when i'm trying to make a sale. my living expenses have gone up, too, so this is a terrible combo :( . i've gotta get out of this job, NOW!!!!!!!

Originally posted by phobik

im so sowwie weyes. well juss wait till tuesday!!!

and sorry for sounding out of it 2day. juss had a bad day at wizork.

can't wait :D ! and i'm sorry to hear that :( . good thing it's the weekend!

Originally posted by phobik

Good thing its friday. got today and tomorrow off!!yay for meeh. well i hope everyone has a good weekend. and if u have nothing to do weyes feel free to call me up!!!!

i had a great weekend :spin2: !!! my best friend (and now new roomie) and i went to san diego. we stayed in the w hotel on saturday, and went to the zoo on sunday :D . they sure have a lot of gazelles and birds there (too many), but they also have a lot of funny-looking, rare animals, too. unfortunately, they only had one species of owl, and the two they had were almost impossible to see 'cause the cage was of a really tight mesh and there was a lot of glare :( . that was disappointing.

but i did get to see the kiwi, which was exciting. funny thing: my friend thought it would be smaller than it is and i thought that it was a big bird. i also didn't know it's nocturnal. there's just so much to learn at the zoo! o, and the elephants were a hoot! they have a little playground, and one elephant kept playing with the same ball, picking it up and dropping it, over and over, all day! the best part was the big smile she had on her face.

you guys have gotta get to that zoo, if you've never been :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

i had a great weekend :spin2: !!! my best friend (and now new roomie) and i went to san diego. we stayed in the w hotel on saturday, and went to the zoo on sunday :D . they sure have a lot of gazelles and birds there (too many), but they also have a lot of funny-looking, rare animals, too. unfortunately, they only had one species of owl, and the two they had were almost impossible to see 'cause the cage was of a really tight mesh and there was a lot of glare :( . that was disappointing.

but i did get to see the kiwi, which was exciting. funny thing: my friend thought it would be smaller than it is and i thought that it was a big bird. i also didn't know it's nocturnal. there's just so much to learn at the zoo! o, and the elephants were a hoot! they have a little playground, and one elephant kept playing with the same ball, picking it up and dropping it, over and over, all day! the best part was the big smile she had on her face.

Sounds like a learning experience. I wouldnt mind going and learning some new things about animals. Ill take that into consideration weyes!!

Originally posted by deepfunk

san diego is a cool city

I agree that it can be a cool city, depending on where you are and what you're doing. A bunch of us celebrated my wife's B-day last year over there. Everyone stayed at the W hotel and that was pretty cool.

Okay, back to work (at 9:30PM on a Monday. Ugh!!)

Imad.

Originally posted by weyes

did they do it like they do it on the Discover Channel? :laugh: OK, ok and lame joke :tongue: