Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched friends and then headed out to mor.. got home around 1:30 ish.. saw a horrible crash on the 10.. there was a truck on top of a car.. weird crash! scary too!

And you deepfunk... anything fun!?

Yeah almost hit up mor too ... got stuck in (and had a total blast) in barcopa.

I hate this weather. One sec is nice and warm windy then it gets all hot. hate it when ur wearing a jacket and the sun just pops out of no where. or when u dont have a jacket and the sun disappears from u in no time. o-well, im just gonna have to live with it.

gonna go learn how to taste Johnny Walker Gold labels...should be interesting. Anyone got recommendation for afterwards? I'll probably be out around 10ish...will be in the Hollywood area

Are you taking pictures again? I have a couple of beautiful women that luv having their pictures taken :)

i had a very productive day today :D . i registered at a local college and will sign up for a computer course as soon as course registration opens so that i can learn all i need to to get a boring desk job that'll get me out of poverty :aright: ! seriously, i'm psyched. i can't wait to know excel in and out so that i can get a job that pays twice what i make now and gets me off my feet and working weekdays only. retail, you can stick it :finger: !!!

man, i can't wait to quit...