Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at Work 2

phobik

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tequiza

from what I know the W is a pricey hotel, no? You people must be ballin...:eek: Hook a brother up!!!:D

my friend has points with some hotel program; he earns 'em and spends 'em. it rocks, and it's absolutely the only way to go :aright: !

Originally posted by weyes

my friend has points with some hotel program; he earns 'em and spends 'em. it rocks, and it's absolutely the only way to go :aright: !

Yeah, that's what I have with the Starwood Hotels, which include the Westin and W hotels. It can lead to some purty good deals sometimes. :D

Imad.

uggh, im so fed up with work as off right now. today is not my day. i misplaced my celly and now i have to wait 3 weeks to get a new one. then im tired of my truck, 40-50 bucks a tank sucks. i hate gas prices and cares that drink gas like water.

Originally posted by phobik

uggh, im so fed up with work as off right now. today is not my day. i misplaced my celly and now i have to wait 3 weeks to get a new one. then im tired of my truck, 40-50 bucks a tank sucks. i hate gas prices and cares that drink gas like water.

3 weeks to get a new cell phone??? that's ridiculous :frust: ! can't your carrier give you some kind of loaner before they give you the phone you really deserve/want? that's way too long to be without a phone.

and i hear you on the gas, phobik :( . i hope the powers that be speed up the research on making the more energy-efficient cars more affordable. did you know shortystar has a hybrid?

Originally posted by weyes

3 weeks to get a new cell phone??? that's ridiculous :frust: ! can't your carrier give you some kind of loaner before they give you the phone you really deserve/want? that's way too long to be without a phone.

and i hear you on the gas, phobik :( . i hope the powers that be speed up the research on making the more energy-efficient cars more affordable. did you know shortystar has a hybrid?

yes i know, its a pain in thee ass. and what sux about is that i pay insurence and all this and this is the service they give me. o-well nothing i can do. i should of got that next day delivery thingy but didnt think about it till now...lol. im just gonna get a boost moblie as for now then when my nextel comes, juss sell my old one. well i didnt know shorty had a hybrid.......whats her addy????...lol j/k. thats kool. i dont know if thats they way i wanna go right now. i will see where gas prices go from here. now i know not to get a damn truck!!. o-well. so what ur plans for the weekend weyes???

and hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

what do you drive, phobik?

my car is a gas guzzler, too, but i think there must be something wrong with it. it's a '91 toyota camry and is a v6, but my formerly daily drive from downtown l.a. to santa monica took an eighth of a tank. does that sound right to you, phobik [our resident car expert :aright: ]?