Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV "I want a famous face..."

I'm glad to see that in today's society we have enough time to dedicate an entire half hour to freaks of nature that have absolutely no life, no character, and no personality that they will go lengths upon lengths to actually alter their appearance to look like someone famous. I think we should put all of these people inside a brick oven and burn them alive...

Additionally - it's time to put the entire network "MTV" into that same oven and shut the door...

(Sorry for the run on sentence... I did finish grade school)

Yeah - that was last week... two of the most hideous kids in the world... after all was said and done. They looked better - don't get me wrong, but that was with 10lbs of makeup applied to their skin. And even then they still resembled their "before" a/k/a "Butthead" (from Beavis and Butthead) appearance.

Originally posted by captainpec

I'm glad to see that in today's society we have enough time to dedicate an entire half hour to freaks of nature that have absolutely no life, no character, and no personality that they will go lengths upon lengths to actually alter their appearance to look like someone famous. I think we should put all of these people inside a brick oven and burn them alive...

Additionally - it's time to put the entire network "MTV" into that same oven and shut the door...

...agreed...and well said btw...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I saw it last night.. the moron got her boobs done and everything..

What a loser.. This show is joke

Yeah, but its to be expected. Look at how whacked out most people's expectation of beauty is. It seriously is dangerously unrealistic. This board included.

Joe: Indeed we are ;):aright: :aright:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Yeah, but its to be expected. Look at how whacked out most people's expectation of beauty is. It seriously is dangerously unrealistic. This board included.

Joe: Indeed we are ;):aright: :aright:

I agree with you... I find many stars to be gorgeous but to go to

the extreme where I wanna look like them is a tad far fetch.. I'm

very happy with the way I am - its sad to see how some people

arent but there isnt much we can do...

...i hate ugly people...they're actually more selfish than the pretty ones - always talking about how they're mistreated and get less in life because they're ugly...blah blah blah...just fucking shoot yourself already ya fuckin eye-sore...

Originally posted by phatman

...i hate ugly people...they're actually more selfish than the pretty ones - always talking about how they're mistreated and get less in life because they're ugly...blah blah blah...just fucking shoot yourself already ya fuckin eye-sore...

talk about an empathetic approach:laugh: