Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC needs to get off the topic of J P and worship a real

i agree whitewidow. Jp is a crackhead and now his music suffers as well as his crowd. anyone who can honestly say they like JP now, obviously never heard him 5 or 6 ears ago when he was at his peak at SF. the man was AMAZING! he WAS my fav. dj... but now hes just another junkie like the ones that go to do drugs and listen to him. end of story.

You know what! all you JP haters that say you used to like him can go suck a phat one. Once a fan always a fan. Big fuckin deal the feds are on to the big time after hour partys. I know that stupid ass crackheads that dont know how to keep control of them selves are ruining it for everyone but you cant blame Johnny. Sooner or later it will be every club and dj that the same shit will happen to. All I got to say is that no one threw partys like JP. You cant beat a classics night, S&M night, or even the best underwear parties that anyone ever threw. I dont care what all you JP haters say. JP is the Fuckin best