Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathan peters = drugs

not true i go but i dont do drugs neither does my or a few of my freinds. but i do know people who do drugs. but thats theur problem, i think that theses people mess it up for everyone, but what im tired of people puttin the blame on him, when all hes doin is playin music. what he does is his buiness,not ours. Who r we 2 judge

Guest mojamis

Actually- enlightened one- when you go to jp's party you will use drugs if you use drugs. The next week if you go to Dt's party and you used drugs at jp's party, chances are you'll use drugs, because let's face it, you use drugs . Let's get really crazy- let's say the following week you went to mirage to hear no one in particluar spin- there's still a good chance you will use drugs because- you guessed it- you use drugs. Where do some of you people come from. Its tired already - let it go.

Enough is Enough already with this Jp bashing. Dont hold him responsible for all the crackheads that get too fucked up in his niteclub. The problem is that the niteclub scene rite now is very immature. Cllubbers are not what they were 5-6 yrs ago. So you have these young bucks fucking things up for everyone now. Im not much of a Jp fan and follower but i have to give the man his props on wat he did at sf and on a given nite he can turn it up. But i think jp is hit or miss. But like someone else said before its his bussiness wat he does to himself none elses. He is there to play music and do his job thats it. Hes not responsible for everyone elses actions.

How can u blame 1 person for the actions of thousands?? JP never says go DO DRUGS and HAVE A GOOD TIME...Most the people that go are 18 and over and are adults...If they cant make that decision for theselves and they feel the music or the atmosphere make them want to do these illegal things than thats a different story..GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...for you to sit on your computer and blame it on the one person that doesnt step foot onto the DANCEFLOOR where all this illegal behavior is taking place is LUDACRIS...Leave the poor guy alone..stop hating..