Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Date For Nocturnal?

djdekan

Guest saleen351

ok this will be my last time posting any club info on cp... if you read the other board, you'll see I posted everything there is to know not only about miami, but nyc, like junyas new residency, jps email about drugs etc..

Nocturnal will open OCT 2004, they will open the same time as the new Space, when they remodel, Space will close in sept. Sept is the worst month for revenues in the club world here in florida.

Strke is 100% go, and yes you are right he's not the main room dj..

Hes' the main room dj and the patio dj..... Craze is the hip hop room guy...

leaving it until Oct. is definitely the smart thing to do, a lot of wanna be club owners would try to open during the summer out of fear, like "oh sh*t we gotta open and start making back some of this money ASAP" only to find that they're just losing even more money on the slow summer season...

the other smart thing would have been to issue a statement before WMC, something like "we've been trying our best, but unforseen obstacles came up, it's not easy to put together one of the most technologically advanced nightclubs in the world, we decided the best thing would be to take our time and wait for the beginning of next season so that we can be sure we're doing it right and at the right time...." I would have said something like that, I'm sure many people were wondering why the WMC parties scheduled there were all of a sudden moved to other to venues

Guest saleen351

nocturnal, had a industry hard hat party for all the agencies, press and djs...

this was tuesday of the wmc....

Originally posted by nico1

I think he means Crobar downtown in the old space

I knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody showed interest in that venue. But is this true? is crobar moving downtown? or just opening another location?

Originally posted by armand1210

A certain Mr. Chin may indeed make an appearance at your local techno watering hole...watch this space I'll keep you all posted as soon as it's confirmed...:)

Thats great to hear Armando. Finally!!!!