Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am looking for a nice guy to chat with

sweetnsexy05

This post is ridiculous. All you instigators that keep mashing that girl by starting posts with her IM address should grow the fuck up already. We are not in elementary school anymore so stop acting like it... if you don't like her (HOUSE DIVA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS) turn your cheek and look away.

Originally posted by captainpec

This post is ridiculous. All you instigators that keep mashing that girl by starting posts with her IM address should grow the fuck up already. We are not in elementary school anymore so stop acting like it... if you don't like her (HOUSE DIVA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS) turn your cheek and look away.

wise words coming form someone with a "location" that reads "Only faggots pee their pants.."

:aright:

Originally posted by joeg

wise words coming form someone with a "location" that reads "Only faggots pee their pants.."

I tend to be my own person so if jumping on a lynch mob to constantly attacking someone is your definition of "cool" or "tough"... more power to you :spin:

Now pay attention to your own profile... :)

Originally posted by captainpec

I tend to be my own person so if jumping on a lynch mob to constantly attacking someone is your definition of "cool" or "tough"... more power to you :spin:

Now pay attention to your own profile... :)

you completely missed my point, sweetie...

you're no hero of the innocent when you're using words like "faggot"... you're just a hyprocrite and a joke...