Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do? --- advice/opinion ---

iamme

So, seeing my X for the first time in 6 months in order to exchange our belongings (she has my $300 mountain bike, I have a bunch of her garbage). The only contact we've had since the breakup was only one time, in a moment of weakness, i IMed her to see if her aunt was ok (she had very bad case of cancer).

Background: dated for more than a year and a half, was very much in love with this girl in many ways, and was pretty damn serious about the relationship. well, i thought this feeling was mutual, blah blah blah, she felt like she needed to be alone, figure herself out, and that she felt like our relationship has become more like a friendship (i was her best friend..), blah blah blah. The truth is, she never gave me a difinitive answer to why we broke up, and it never made any sense...and whats shittier is that she didnt even have the balls to bring the way she felt up. i had to flip out one day because she was acting very indifferent and had to HELP HER break up with me like i was her friggin psychiatrist or some shit. such garbage...

ok, im getting off track. My question is this...how sould i act tomorrow? I still feel betrayed, hurt, and feel that she was and is a coward, but of course i will always love this girl...unfortunately. My inclination is just drop the shit off, take my bike, and just leave...as little words as possible. Should i even try and see how she's doing? see how she feels? i dont know if there could ever be any sort of future, friendship or otherwise for us, but i wouldnt want to hurt the chance of such a possibility, because this girl really understood me (which is tough). On the other hand, even though i know i will always somehow love her, im not sure if i could ever trust her again.

actually what i really kind of feel like doing, is telling her that i hope she has a miserable life full of regrets and failures, and that she never reaches any of her goals or dreams, and that every memory of her, of us, was ruined by that last hour of our "relationship".....but ive already ruled that out :half::rolleyes:

so what u think? id really appreciate any input on this and/or my insanity. thanks.

- iamme

if she is receptive to talkin, talk to her before u go, if u sense that she doesnt want u around, take ur shit and go. and as far as tellin her off if the moment arises, do this, simply ride off on ur bike into the sunset with ur mouth closed.

Originally posted by bullseye

if she is receptive to talkin, talk to her before u go, if u sense that she doesnt want u around, take ur shit and go. and as far as tellin her off if the moment arises, do this, simply ride off on ur bike into the sunset with ur mouth closed.

im pretty sure she would want to know wahts going on in my life, but im not sure if i would want her to have that satisfaction...

how about i mount my bike on my car and drive off into the sunset ;)and maybe run over a toe or 2? :confused:

ur best bet is to just see how she is when u see her.. itll be very awkward for both of u but u can tell a lot from just her facial expressions etc.... if u feel really uncomfortable once u see her then just leave... or if u feel that u naturally feel like just staying and talking, and u sense the same from her, just talk for a lil while as long as u know that u wont fall into the trap of wanting to be with her again...

its a hard thing to judge because i think theres no way to tell what ur gonna feel like doing until ur there.

good luck.

Smart move not posting this on the sex board :aright::D

And of course I'm gonna say you have to try and hit that shit again...if you really want her back bad, use a ripped condom so you can bust up in her and get her pregnant. Maybe than she'll want to keep you around as the baby's daddy.

Originally posted by nomembername

bro, how do you manage to just pop in here every now and again :laugh: :laugh:

you still got Tommy tied up? I think you should maybe give him 30 minutes a day on the computer

hes too busy massaging my feet to be worrying about the computer..

and btw thanks for drinking all my pepto bismol

Originally posted by smokesum

be super nice -- make it seem like your happy

leave on a good note

Good.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

spin kick that biooootch

Better.

Originally posted by smokesum

or better yet..

get sexybabyd to accompany you and have her suck your dick in front of your ex

Best.

Originally posted by nomembername

And of course I'm gonna say you have to try and hit that shit again...if you really want her back bad, use a ripped condom so you can bust up in her and get her pregnant. Maybe than she'll want to keep you around as the baby's daddy.

Bingo!

No matter what you say about it now, you're probably going to feel different about it when you see her. Theres no reason to be nasty...if she's a bitch, then be nice, it'll get her aggrevated and you'll be the bigger person. If shes nice, then you be nice too. If you're mean to her, then you might regret it later on, and that won't be good for you. If you were best friends with her, loved her and still do, and fully understood ea. other, then there has to be good qualities about her despite that she hurt you. If she felt that way about you, and you know for a fact that you did nothing wrong, then I can almost guarantee that you don't know the full story completely, and can't really judge the situation correctly. If it bothers you that much, ask her about it. My ex had no prob askin me a zillion questions months after our break up, and i was happy to answer his questions because he deserved answers and I finally had them. We actually worked out our probs and are back together. He told me he regretted the way he was to me after we broke up, bc he didnt know the whole story and understands that at that time, it wasnt the right time/situation for me to tell him about it. It wouldn't have done any good. And btw, you IMing her was not a moment of weakness...it was actually a moment of strength despite what you think.

Originally posted by iamme

actually what i really kind of feel like doing, is telling her that i hope she has a miserable life full of regrets and failures, and that she never reaches any of her goals or dreams, and that every memory of her, of us, was ruined by that last hour of our "relationship".....but ive already ruled that out :half::rolleyes:

so what u think? id really appreciate any input on this and/or my insanity. thanks.

- iamme

wow dude..you're still not over it, if at all. You wanna tell her all this shit in order to get some kinda response from her, conflict to signal her that you fucking hate what happened between you two and that you're hurt about it.

my advice is to show up and see what happens, talk if you feel talkative if not keep it simple but the best thing would be to try to actually talk to her about what bothered you because it clearly does bother you a lot.

my advice is to say as little as possible. it seems to me that you are still attached to this girl, and, if you start talking, you'll either start wishing you were together again or you'll get angry about the breakup again. seeing an ex again is enough to bring up all kinds of upsetting feelings; talking about the past only brings up worse. and if she never got back to you about getting back together and she's the one who ended it in a cowardly way (i know what you mean; i had to practically tell someone to dump me, once, too, 'cause he was too much of a coward to do it himself), then you shouldn't bring up getting back together.

thanks people :)

ive been taking all the advice into consideration...being super nice, the drop kicking, spinnig kicks, keeping it simple, and just seeing how i feel when i see her.

We'll see what happends in about 5 hours....

i must say though ghhhhhost, a roundhouse kick does sound awfully tempting....mental image --> X opens dooor, "Hi! How have you bee-" *WHAM!!** ::Roundhouse kick to the face!!::

:letsgo:

we spent an hour talking, catching up basically...couldnt help it...brought back some pretty strong feelings. fuck. fuck fuck fuck. hated sayin goodbye again. felt like i was stepping off the cliff all over again

:banghead:

Originally posted by fineones

that sucks...how'd u guys leave it this time? did she answer some of your questions etc.?

nope, no answers...just that she "Really needed/needs this time"

it more or less ended with "now what?" "i dont know..."

her eyes got watery a couple of times and she tried her best to hide it even though she sounded fine.

i really need to move on, but know i still love this girl. starting to understand, first hand, this "school of hard knocks"...