Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was your first club you ever went to??

rims

The club that start my club life has gotta be the tunnel THE OLD TUNNEL BACK IN THE DAY...the crowd , the vibe, the music....whats everyone's first club that they went to?

------------------

You only have one Life...live it up!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by bebedawl05:

cwm7.gif My first club experience was Exit, and i love just as much now as i did then!!!

How old are you?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

fightbig.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Limelight.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

cwm1.gif the first club I went to was club Bentley's when i lived in AC i was like 13 yrs old and it was an over 21 club. The first time i went to a party was when i was in the 5th grade I went to this wrap show I stayed out until 12:30am i just knew i was the shit. that's probably why I don't go out that much know because i started so young and i'm only 23. By the time i was in high school i was in NYC every other weekend. I'm all worn out known cwm44.gif

Promise not to laugh?

CPI's two years ago I was only 16 and my older sisters boyfriend took me there. The total guido experience he picked me up in his blue I-Roc Z (lol) and drove me out to CPI's where he knew everybody..we skipped the line at 12:00 I dont know how many of you have been to cpis but its so freakin huge that by 12 o clock theres a tremendous line...so we skip the line I felt so cool..and it was like free drinks all night...still one of the best nights of my life cwm11.gif Cheesy or not cwm6.gifcwm1.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Palladium, back in the day.......What a way to start off the clubbing career of mine though.....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

hey ANTHONY...that rings a bell, do you know of Cevin Fisher, I have a cd by him I think it's about three years old and one of the lyrics talk of "everone was freaking at the paradise garage" is that what he's talking about? just a thought.

My first time was at Webster Hall in '93--I'm not that old, I was underage at the time.

cwm3.gif The first club i ever went to was expo in the city. That was like 4 years ago...back in the day!!! Then i went to some club in brooklyn called tornado...it didnt last very long. But ever since expo ive wanted to go clubbing like crazy

<<<<MAY THE WORLD OF CLUBBING REIN FOREVER IN THE ETERNAL CITY OF LIGHTS>>>

My first club was Miracles in Nanuet.

I was 16 and used my friend's birth certificate. It was 18 to get in, but they served EVERYBODY!! That's why they got closed down.

My first REAL club was Limelight in '94.

I was there at least 3 or 4 times a week.

Bring back the Full Moons!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

First club was old school Limelight. I was 16, it actually bugged me out the first time I was there. I didn't get what it was all about.

But I actually consider Twilo July 3rd 1998 my first. I saw Carl Cox and WOW!!!! That was the night that I started clubbing.

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

Archived