Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show your cock or STFU!

millie19

Over my past week as a newbie on the messageboard, I've noticed a distinct lack of male faces & cocks, Victor Webster and Tired aside. This has been a real disappointment, and if this trend continues, gotta find a site more orientated to female satisfaction!

So in this thread for a change:

Show your cock or shut the fuck up (STFU)!

;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about a month and a half ago i was willing to show. but the people spoke, and no one was really interested in seeing it. no harm done, no feelings hurt. but now i'm hanging out with someone, and out of respect for her, i don't feel it would be right to show my stuff on a public board. i was willing to at the time in hopes that a visual of it would land me some dates, but i had no takers. oh well. check back with me in a few months. :hat:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

about a month and a half ago i was willing to show. but the people spoke, and no one was really interested in seeing it. no harm done, no feelings hurt. but now i'm hanging out with someone, and out of respect for her, i don't feel it would be right to show my stuff on a public board. i was willing to at the time in hopes that a visual of it would land me some dates, but i had no takers. oh well. check back with me in a few months. :hat:

Ah, okay. Nice excuse! I agree, if you're with someone, it's her property right now. But will check back with you! Can't wait... ;)

Originally posted by millie19

Koky, just viewed the link! Nuff respect to you! I'm so aroused, I might even post a pic of my tits now. Any chance of re-posting your sweet cock on this thread?

:cool: :cool: MAYBE :cool: :cool: ;) DEPENDS HOW SWEET YOUR TITTS LOOK :cool:

Originally posted by smcx04

show us your tits or STFU, I dont remember who it was but someone form Miami did indeed post their cock, I havent seen any female response similar to that.

Quid pro quo bitches, quid pro quo.

yes squid pro row.... :D

Millie I salute you for your valiant effort to stop guys from trying to make all the girls show their shit when the dont show anything in return!! ;)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

yes squid pro row.... :D

Millie I salute you for your valiant effort to stop guys from trying to make all the girls show their shit when the dont show anything in return!! ;)

i did ... so show me "YOUR TITTS" !!:tongue: